vehicle air fresheners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vehicle air fresheners?

I am constantly having to transport witnesses for work. Many times after they get out it smells like alcohol, weed or ghetto funk. What do some of you all use to keep your vehicles smelling fresh? I am not trying to accumulate the felony forest of pine trees hanging from my rear view. Whats are some tips and tricks you all use?

This works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chemical Guys Spray hands down. Spray it from time to time on the carpet and seats and then a couple squirts when stinky gets out.

Comment

Dryer Sheets

Comment

I work at a paper mill and never smell too good when I leave. This is what I have found that works the best for me. Before I starting using these my truck always smelled like the mill

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had no idea there was a paper mill near Plano.

Comment

I bought some essential oils from Walmart...$5.

I put a few drops of the peppermint oil on one of them doe urine scent wick thingys and stick it in the ac vent.

Comment

Sometimes I run my ozonics in the truck after I've had dirty dogs in there. Works great.

Comment

When I was a bail bondsman/recovery agent, I constantly had smelly individuals in my vehicle. The smell would linger for days sometimes. One guy ****** on himself in my back seat when I was hauling him back from Ohio. That was unpleasant. What always worked best for me was the small Bath & Bodyworks candles. I’d just stick one under each seat. They put off a lot of smell and they last a very long time. The Teakwood was a pretty neutral smell that wasn’t too over powering.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    I had no idea there was a paper mill near Plano.
                    It's in Forney off of 80

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ozium works well in vehicles

Comment

I like the candle idea. I’ve got some yankkee candles I may try

Comment

put them in the trunk.

Comment

Spray your clients down with vanilla before they get in.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Ozone Generator, hospitals and hotels use them to defunk rooms. Several manufacturers in the hunting industry make them for vehicles now.

Comment

Working...
                              X