No announcement yet.

Geaux Saints!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes, flags should have been thrown on these. Just want a fair game not what happened yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Get over it, They lost. There is only two outcomes in a game you win or you loose. The saints lost period end of story. If I remember right they left two touchdowns on the field and settled for FGs. You want to blame something blame that. If was a tough loss no doubt but a loss it was. Quit making excuses.

I was pulling for the saints BTW...

Comment

So you're saying you have evidence or some secret knowledge that it was not a deliberate no call? If you don't then it means you're just guessing and really ultimately proves you're a hater.

Reality of you have no way of knowing anymore than I do. But I have some facts that support my theory.

1. Ref that blew BOTH calls and called NO for two weak holding calls if a former Rams player and avid fan.

2. Saints players have been the most vocal in player union movements against Goodell and his poor administration of the league as well as officiating accountability.

What are your facts? It's sports and you hate the saints. I'm sure you have no negative reaction to crappy called cowboys game on here. I only your buddy Smart doesn't.
        Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        ITS SPORTS! They blew the call, it's not just the saints! It happens in every sport to every team at every level. It's not a conspiracy...it's just life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
          So you're saying you have evidence or some secret knowledge that it was not a deliberate no call? If you don't then it means you're just guessing and really ultimately proves you're a hater.

Reality of you have no way of knowing anymore than I do. But I have some facts that support my theory.

1. Ref that blew BOTH calls and called NO for two weak holding calls if a former Rams player and avid fan.

2. Saints players have been the most vocal in player union movements against Goodell and his poor administration of the league as well as officiating accountability.

What are your facts? It's sports and you hate the saints. I'm sure you have no negative reaction to crappy called cowboys game on here. I only your buddy Smart doesn't.

Doesn’t that mean you are just guessing also??

Comment

I guess if you have never been involved in competitive sports it will never make sense. Bad calls are part of the game. Put the throttle down and put a team away when you have the opportunities. Don't do it and leave the opposition hanging around take a chance on loosing even loosing by bad call

Comment

Played every year of football I could including two years of JuCo. There's nothing wrong with expecting some accountability for poor officiating.

Take for instance if you're a welder. You weld to some hand rails and they break and people have, one man good unconscious from a head injury. Do you think there would or should be no consequences. You're a fool of you believe there shouldn't be. The fact that you can't see that tells me to you weren't likely involved at a very competitive level.
              Originally posted by glen View Post
              I guess if you have never been involved in competitive sports it will never make sense. Bad calls are part of the game. Put the throttle down and put a team away when you have the opportunities. Don't do it and leave the opposition hanging around take a chance on loosing even loosing by bad call

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post

Good....lord...

Comment

Why are you even on this thread?

Comment

For my fellow GS Saints Fans.

Tune in and listen - https://player.radio.com/listen/station/wwl

Comment

Bottom line is. If you're not a Saints fan in a Saints thread what's your purpose or stake in being here? Is it just to throw shade? If that's the case, just goes to show a good upbringing can't fix all character issues, some folks are just born special.

If it's that you genuinely believe that player safety and officiating accountability have no place in the league, well, I guess the outcome is just the same either way.
                      Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Good....lord...

Comment

Played baseball not football - played a few years- umpire missing calls where just part of the game- didn't matter if we had put the team away. Kid plays now. Still the same.

This game should have been put away long before the 4th quarter. Blown opportunities and not putting he game away. It was a bad no call. would have been a bad no call if they were leading by 8 at that time as well. Players and coaching wins and looses games and this was no exception.

Comment

Are saints fans still crying about the refs? Good lord I didnt know there was that much crying in football. The game isnt a one call game. The rams were on the losing end of no calls several times as well. Put your big boy pants on with your saints jersey and move on. Good grief.

Comment

Most of us that love the league and the game would still be complaining even if we had won. Reality is, stuff needs to change.
                            Played baseball not football - played a few years- umpire missing calls where just part of the game- didn't matter if we had put the team away. Kid plays now. Still the same.

This game should have been put away long before the 4th quarter. Blown opportunities and not putting he game away. It was a bad no call. would have been a bad no call if they were leading by 8 at that time as well. Players and coaching wins and looses games and this was no exception.

Comment

Baseball! You sux

Go away and stop posting on this thread. My dead Grandma is more qualified to be on this thread.

Seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                Why are you even on this thread?
                                Because the game is over. The blue shaders always lurk in the dark corners until
                                they see their opportunity to grab a little rotten cheese.

They never come out and squeak when things are going well for a team they are envious of. This thread is the perfect example. Same ones every time. Just see them for what they truly are. I have for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X