Apache Gun Works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache Gun Works?

In about 3 months, we'll be moving to our new place near Comfort, and it'll be very close, almost walking distance, to Apache Gun Works. Just driving by, it's a nice look place - always neat and clean, and big fancy stone buildings. Anybody familiar with it? Are their guns good? What about their indoor range? Just wondering who I'm going to be living next to!

I had them do a trigger job on a rifle this past Summer. They seem to be good folks. I might go back and have them build me a rifle one day. I’m in Boerne so they are convenient for me.

Comment

Go to YouTube and search for Demolition Ranch. He deals with them all the time. All of the videos where he is interacting with them makes one think they are a really top notch place.

Comment

They are great guys. Always willing to help.

Comment

What exit do you get off to get on that access road.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            What exit do you get off to get on that access road.
            You're going away from San Antonio on I10. About 10 miles past Boerne, take exit 527 - "Waring". When the offramp pulls onto the access road, it forks. Take the LEFT fork. You'll see Apache on the right about half a mile down, can't miss it.

If you're coming from the OTHER direction, it's a little more complicated.

Comment

That works, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                Go to YouTube and search for Demolition Ranch. He deals with them all the time. All of the videos where he is interacting with them makes one think they are a really top notch place.
                Thats the last person I’d want to associate with my company. I can promise he’s not doing it for free, nor is he using someone for the quality product they put out. I’ve met him, and I’ve seen him throw a tantrum because we wouldn’t give him free product. He was very insulted when he found out we didn’t know who he was, nor did we care.

This by no means is representative of Apache. I have no first hand knowledge of them. This is speaking purely of Matt, from DR.

Comment

Great folks at Apache. Indoor range is nice and they have a wide variety of guns to browse.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    He was very insulted when he found out we didn’t know who he was————- nor did we care
                    Two distinct diseases these days for sure. I fall into the latter

Comment

Working...
                    X