No announcement yet.

65% off Scentloks Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a warning. Be careful with what you buy. Not all products/clothing have the carbon technology. If it doesn't say "Carbon Alloy™ technology", the product is not carbon lined for scent protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Just a warning. Be careful with what you buy. Not all products/clothing have the carbon technology. If it doesn't say "Carbon Alloy™ technology", the product is not carbon lined for scent protection.
      That shat don't work anyway......buy it for the textile quality

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        That shat don't work anyway......buy it for the textile quality
        Opinionated?

It was just a warning for those who thought otherwise. Or may not know the difference. I'm of the opinion it dose work if used and taken care of properly. Dosn't completely eliminate odors. But dose reduce them a great deal, much like Ozonics in the field. And weather in a tree or on the ground, I don't mind every edge I can get in the field. Especially since I pretty much hunt public lands most of my life. I've had very good success with such verses not using the products at all.

Comment

Just got multiple Fraud Alerts!!!! Looks like it was a hack!

Just kidding
          You got me haha.

Comment

Opinionated?

It was just a warning for those who thought otherwise. Or may not know the difference. I'm of the opinion it dose work if used and taken care of properly. Dosn't completely eliminate odors. But dose reduce them a great deal, much like Ozonics in the field. And weather in a tree or on the ground, I don't mind every edge I can get in the field. Especially since I pretty much hunt public lands most of my life. I've had very good success with such verses not using the products at all.
            No! not at all!

Just don't buy into clothing that gonna grab my scent! But I like their gear though. Good quality fabrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
              yall ever think about this? if you fart while wearing scent lok clothes and you still can smell it, whats the purpose of wearing it? they claim the charcoal and zeolite absorbs odors...uhhh well not farts it sure don't! so what other kind of odors are getting through? I don't believe in this stuff.
              It's worth the price just for the quality of the clothes themselves.
              I've got a jacket and pants that's 10yrs old that got washed almost once a week during season and has not faded and all zippers still work , looks almost as good as when I bought it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Picked up a few christmas gifts.

Comment

yall ever think about this? if you fart while wearing scent lok clothes and you still can smell it, whats the purpose of wearing it? they claim the charcoal and zeolite absorbs odors...uhhh well not farts it sure don't! so what other kind of odors are getting through? I don't believe in this stuff.
                  Fart Sniffer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Thanks. Picked up a few christmas gifts.
                    Thanks....XL please!

Comment

No! not at all!

Just don't buy into clothing that gonna grab my scent! But I like their gear though. Good quality fabrics.

They do make some good tough quality clothing!

Comment

Thanks, I was able to knock out some Christmas gifts !

Comment

They do make some good tough quality clothing!
                          Just ordered another set!
                          I in no way believe any of the claims of even minimum scent control any of these garments offer.... but they make quality clothes that layer perfectly and are quiet and last for years and years. I can’t afford and have no need for anything more so these at this price is a great investment!!!!

Thanks to OP for the heads up!

Comment

You aren’t supposed to fart while bow hunting.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Great deals!

Comment

Hopefully they honor it. I definitely made it count lol

Comment

Working...
                                X