Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have offically gone to the dark side.....New Mathews......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have offically gone to the dark side.....New Mathews......

Yes yes....no more Elite for me. FND brainwashed me on all those kid fishing events while I napped in the truck and I decided I'd like to start looking for a new bow. I shot both the Elite Ritual, the Mathews Traverse and the Vertix at CCR. After the smoke cleared the Traverse in 60lb limbs won out for me. I like the 32-34" ATA bows and the Traverse just felt so dang good....dead in hand and so smooth. Big thanks to Jeff and Kyle at CCR for your help in getting my accessories and setting it up. You guys were great and patient for an OCD fella like myself..

Went with a SpottHog Fast Eddie XL double pin sight, Tight Spot quiver and a QAD Mathews Ultrarest... Gonna roll with my Sniper Hog Light as the front stab (if it will dry out long enough to get to my local pig spot) and may play with some side/ back stabs. Seems to be some pretty good science behind them but we'll see. Thanks again to CCR for taking good care of me through the whole process. Great customer service through and through..

Gonna have to take down the “No Mathews beyond this gate” sign at my lease.[emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23]

Now I gotta go take a bath..I feel so dirty ....[emoji1787][emoji41][emoji23]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9918.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	25178344

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9915.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	25178345
    Last edited by Smart; 05-30-2019, 08:27 PM.

Lol. I went back from traditional to compound. Mathews Vertix in smoke and black. Figured if i was going to the dark side i would go all in.

Comment

Looks like a dang nice setup.

Comment

“It will kill”

Comment

Oh, the humanity!

Comment

Awesome looking rig congratulations.

Comment

Nice looking bow. Provide some LDPs now.

Comment

Congrats again on the new bow.

Comment

Oh my that is nice. I think I need one. I live on the dark side so welcome. You will like it.

Comment

Congrats Jason! I was looking at the Traverse & Bowtech SR6. Went with the SR6.

Comment

Give it a year . . .[emoji16]

Gary

Comment

Finally came to your senses would be more like it![emoji23] Congrats on the new bow. Hope you introduce it to many animals.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking rig Jason. Congrats

Comment

Yep. That traverse is a shooter. I just bought a new Mathews target bow. I’ll be getting a traverse shortly. Don’t know if I want the 33” or the new 35” they are coming out with next year tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

Working...
                              X