Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert

These are $180 at Academy but not eligible for the $20 off coupon. They're closer to $200 other places online.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5E2C4C92-1063-4396-A403-5DF2B801E0CB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	25176999

Good deal thanks!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you might have this scope mixed up with a pro staff. I’ve never seen these offered at academy and they’re typically less than a hundred bucks when you do see them. They’re the cheapest Nikon makes.

Comment

We used a lot of those scopes, look like Prostaff. They have went up in price the past few years though, used to be $160ish at academy. They also usually run about 100-120 around black Friday.

The caps are a different design though, so may be a different scope. But the Prostaff comes in BDC reticle, and is priced about the same.

The SMGA site has a better picture. It actually looks like the Nikon scope that comes on the package deal with Savage 111s. I was told by savage that these were older design of the prostaff scopes.

Who knows,
              Last edited by JasonS; 05-05-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas1980 View Post
                https://www.smga.com/nikon/nikon-39x40-bdc

I think you might have this scope mixed up with a pro staff. I’ve never seen these offered at academy and they’re typically less than a hundred bucks when you do see them. They’re the cheapest Nikon makes.
                Looks like you might be right. The Cabelas option doesn't mention "prostaff" anywhere.

Comment

For some reason clicking on the link won’t work but here’s the one that it should take you to.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texas1980 View Post
                    For some reason clicking on the link won’t work but here’s the one that it should take you to.
                    That’s a sweet deal

Comment

Haha I should have known you could never find a deal at crappy cabela's

Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X