Jellystone - Canyon Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jellystone - Canyon Lake

Has anyone been? Did your family enjoy it? Looking for any feedback/advice/suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been there a few times. Very nice, clean RV park.

Comment

I’ve been with the family three times. Good clan park as mentioned above. Greune is a 15-20min ride, lots to do around as well.

Comment

Great place to go... clean park, not to far from the river or lake, great family environment... plan on going back with the family!

Comment

As has already been said, it’s a nice park. One of the smaller ones. Have taken the camper there many many times.

If your not set on that one, we actually prefer the one in Kerville. It’s a lot bigger and the River runs right through the camp. They have some new big water slides there also that just opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a nice place. My opinion is they cater to kids about 8 and under. Great camping spots.

Comment

We will be going in the fall because some friends are going. We normally go to the one in kerrville because the kids love the water park there.

Comment

If this is the one just uphill from the Guadalupe River it’s nice but small, like said before. I’ve been there a number of times over the last 30 years. It used to be the Maricopa Ranch Resort I think. I’ve taken smaller 20’ travel trailers up to my last 40’ toy hauler and had no issues.

Comment

Nice park, fun for the kiddos

Comment

My family has been going to the Burleson park for the last couple of years and it’s indeed a great time for the kiddos. We have 3 families (sisters, BILs and kiddos) renting 3 double bedroom cabins for 3 nights the first week of July this year. It’s a little pricey IMO but it is close to home and has tons of activities.

Comment

Working...
                    X