Rain delay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain delay.

Who all sits it out through the wet stuff? I always have minus the lightning I will stay in the trees. I've always seen good deer movement just before and after rains. Had deer on their feet today at 1pm , hope one of These guys returns soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just ain't that mad at them to sit in the rain much less all day. Good luck on your target buck.

Comment

I usually don't anymore. I've been successful before, during and after the rain though. Deer don't usually go inside when it rains.

Comment

I’ll sit through anything

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I’ll sit through anything
          [emoji867] [emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji1690] can't kill one at home in your dry livingroom can you ??? [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
            [emoji867] [emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji1690] can't kill one at home in your dry livingroom can you ??? [emoji1787]

Nope i had video on my old phone of a 5.5 yo big 8 last year i was sitting in the tree and front blew in prolly 25 mph winds HEAVYYYY rain and lightning like crazy! He set at my hand corn for 10 mins without a worry while i was being whipped around like a squirrel on a clothes line 20’ up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope i had video on my old phone of a 5.5 yo big 8 last year i was sitting in the tree and front blew in prolly 25 mph winds HEAVYYYY rain and lightning like crazy! He set at my hand corn for 10 mins without a worry while i was being whipped around like a squirrel on a clothes line 20’ up lol

[emoji23]

Comment

I’ve got mature bucks out now at feeders and it’s a steady rain

Comment

I’ve got mature bucks out now at feeders and it’s a steady rain
                  Send one my way. [emoji16] mine dont wanna play yet.

Comment

I hunt out of permanent weatherproof box stands. Sitting through them isn't the problem....getting to and from is the problem..

Comment

I do but not all that bad sitting in a box blind

Comment

It rained all day at our place and I happened to look out across the neighbors pasture around 1:00 and saw one of my target bucks crossing, they will move in the Rain for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just got settled in my blind at 3 when lightning started to fly. I got down quick.
                          Good thing because we didnt get water like this during harvey

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            I just got settled in my blind at 3 when lightning started to fly. I got down quick.
                            Good thing because we didnt get water like this during harvey

Dangggg. Be safe brother

Comment

Working...
                            X