1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
    Nice war paint Little Miss! But Steve I think you need to pull your buff up... a lot more

Hope a critter’s getting blasted rat now!
    This guy trying to steal work from all the commedians that are out of work

We got no showed, not toally unexpected as the bottom fell out for the last 45min of daylight. She got to see some squirrels and pick a few flowers. I couldn’t be more proud of how quiet and atill she was in the stand!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      This guy trying to steal work from all the commedians that are out of work

We got no showed, not toally unexpected as the bottom fell out for the last 45min of daylight. She got to see some squirrels and pick a few flowers. I couldn’t be more proud of how quiet and atill she was in the stand!
      Just trying to brush up on my dad jokes.

Bummer on the rain timing. That’s a big win that she’s already learning to be quiet and still enjoys herself.

Tomorrow should be good.

Comment

Flooded FM Rd, trains, and having a moment that my wife lives in and not realizing I am capable of adding fuel to a vehicle has slowed me way down this morning. I’ll be sneaking in after daylight this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I made it. Stopped in at camp and changed into my slicker suit about the time that gail force winds hit! Gonna go ahead and try to slip in before light. It’s NASTY right now! 50* winds 15-20 and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. Like Forrest Gump in Nam raining! Looks like there’s a slight break on the radar so we’ll be there when it calms down.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                HAHA!!! i just about need them! I should have filmed the walk in and sent it to Simms. I may have gotten a discount on my next set of rain gear!

I’m in. Rain is still getting gangster but the wind has slacked up some. Lets hope for about a 2hr break in weather so I can kill this bladed 9 and take my daughter again this evening in Angelina Co

Comment

Pulling for ya Jooger.

Comment

Just ran out a pretty good rattling seauence. I almost never blind call, but with the rain pounding I’m hoping he’s bedded in one of the sweetgum thickets real close to where I’m hunting. Almost as soon as I finished up the rain slacked up some. I don’t need him to be stupid, I just need him to screw up 1 time while I’m sitting here.

Comment

Looks like there’s one more band snd then I’ll get a little break in the weather. If this stuff will hold off this evening there will be big bucks killed all over E. Tx. I’m gonna hang in until 10 or so and make a move. I have to go pull my climbers at the river before they flood out... If they haven’t already.

Comment

They'll flip the switch when this rain stops. Should be a great afternoon! Wish I wouldn't have burned a hall pass yesterday, all I got was soaked gear and a muddy truck. Was able to get some cameras and a climber out of the bottoms though so wasn't all bad.

The ol' Neches is rolling so looks like we'll be up in the pines for a few days. Maybe even catch a refugee buck slipping somewhere he's not familiar with. I'll be checking in here till then. Good luck!

Comment

I just shot the bladed 9. Kind of disappointed in taking the shot that I did but the adrenaline got the best of me. I found 1/2 the arrow broken off with meat on it. Wes and Holly are in route and the rain looks to have stopped. gonna run pick up breakfast and wait on them to get here.

Comment

Awesome! Looking forward to the recovery

Comment

Good deal. Best of luck on the recovery.

Comment

Hope you recover him, Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X