Hill to Die On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill to Die On?

Overheard a man say, "Over my dead body my son will wear a mask to school." Sounds like a dumb hill to die on.

Seems as though everyone has gone to one extreme or the other. Thanks, social media.

Comment

As his son buckles up in the truck to drive on spec'd roadway with a speed limit in a vehicle that's been subjected to state inspections.. blah blah blah

Comment

Sounds like a moron to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
          Overheard a man say, "Over my dead body my son will wear a mask to school." Sounds like a dumb hill to die on.

I 100% don’t believe In wearing a mask and think they are freaking stupid. With that being said I wear my mask like a good boy when it’s required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fear sells and this kind of thought is proof.
            There's a very small chance he gets the virus. And not to mention the virus kills hardly anyone at all except people that are already ill or old. The chances of a kid dieng from not wearing a mask is about .005 percent. I'd take a VERY small chance at something bad happening over given up my rights.
            Last edited by Hunting4fun; 08-07-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Fear sells and this kinda thought is proof.
              There's a very small chance he gets the virus. And not to mention the virus kills hardly anyone at all except people that are already ill or old. The chances of a kid dieng from not wearing a mask is about .005 percent. I'd take a VERY small chance at something bad happening over given up my rights.
              10-4
              If there were more dads like this, we wouldn't be in the shape we're in.

Comment

His son has a way better chance of getting shot by a classmate than catching the caronavirus. Like 100 times more likely to die from that. So I'd have to agree with the dad on this one. I haven't and won't wear a mask. I don't so much as have a sniffle let alone a cough. Doing just fine.

What happened to people thinking for themselves? Is that a thing anymore?
                Last edited by okrattler; 08-07-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Thankfully, he's less likely to get shot by a classmate than to catch Covid

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    His son has a way better chance of getting shot by a classmate than catching the caronavirus. Like 100 times more likely to die from that. So I'd have to agree with the dad on this one. I haven't and won't wear a mask. I don't so much as have a sniffle let alone a cough. Doing just fine.

Antigunners appreciate you

Comment

Antigunners appreciate you
                      It's the truth. You know why he's 100 times more likely to get a bullet it in him at school? Because school shootings are real. The caronavirus is horse ****.

It's a made up experiment to see how many sheeple will do what they're told or follow the crowd.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 08-07-2020, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

May want to see your doctor. Unbelievably inaccurate information is the first sign of Covid19.

Comment

I have yet to wear a mask anywhere, nor will I. It is fear mongering and absolutely worthless. Fear is not allowed in our home.
                            Lets revisit a couple numbers. 80% of all people who get Covid will never have a symptom. Of the 20% who have symptoms 99.9% will recover and be fine. These numbers are not even close to the flu numbers worldwide. The # of deaths has been lied about to the nth degree, we know that. The number of positive cases has been lied about, we know that, sometimes 300% or more. At some point soon they will run out of people and numbers and shut this crap down.
                            Then add in masks, for starters, the masks don't block viruses, , 2..nobody wears a mask correctly if they did block viruses. If you had a proper mask it would need to be sealed, put it on when going out, never touch it and remove it with rubber gloves when done and dispose of it and the gloves and go to some sterile bubble until you have to venture out into that scary world we live in once more and repeat the process. Problem is, you have no sterile environment anywhere, the people making the masks and delivering the masks are not in a sterile environment, how will you accomplish anything the way things are done now. It is for show only, a total scam and a joke. I don't play stupid games with stupid people. Fear is a powerful drug my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              May want to see your doctor. Unbelievably inaccurate information is the first sign of Covid19.

Comment

Working...
                              X