No announcement yet.

Jeans alternative for lease work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go au naturale and stuff everything in your snake boots for containment.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Just go au naturale and stuff everything in your snake boots for containment.
      Lol

Comment

Magellan fishing pants are go to most of the summer.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          Man I have a hard time paying 80-100$ for work britches at the ranch. I appreciate a good product but there is no ifs and or buts I tear the hell out of clothing at the ranch at a very quick pace. If there is a good wind I will go with shorts and snake boots. No wind and the cedar flies will tear your *** up. Walmart makes a knock off of the flex fit light pant by wrangler I believe. I think there like 25$ and light and comfortable. I tear a big *** hole in those or spray mesquite with dye on them it doesn’t **** you off.
          The one thing I have learned is my short *** is not designed to go over barb wire without tearing britches.
          Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          I wear these. Over on Rokslide these pants have a big following. They feel like you are wearing pajamas they are so comfortable. Wrangler is having buy one get one 50% off right now.

https://wrangler.com/shop/mens-wrang..._color=NW788FR
          Theses are the ones. Just ordered four more. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            wrangler makes a stretchy/flex version for like 20 bucks with no cargo pockets.

Pockets add bulk/weight and zippers/snaps.

I've found them for as cheap as 12 bucks on sale.

I probably own 50 pairs of them - wear them to work on roofs everyday in the Florida heat, to work in at the ranch, and don't ever worry about messing them up.
            Yep. Throwindarts just shared a link with a pretty good deal and sizes.So bought a few more. I have been going with under armor light weight shirts with a collar. Found anything better for decent business attire on a roof or a meeting shortly there after?

Comment

Kuhls. I found them in Canadian they became my work and hiking jean. Stretch, lot's pockets.

Shop the official KÜHL Clothing online store for the latest in high quality mountain culture & outdoor apparel. KÜHL is fueled by passion for the outdoor experience.
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Eddie Bauer guide pants. Catch them on sale.

Comment

Academy sells these Magellan pants that are super light and stretch...they have loops and small cargo pockets that are useful..I like them because I can still wear my belt and buckle with them like Jean's. They dry out super quick and feel awesome. Around 25 bucks a pair, colors are tan and gray.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shorts and snake boots here!!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      Yep. Throwindarts just shared a link with a pretty good deal and sizes.So bought a few more. I have been going with under armor light weight shirts with a collar. Found anything better for decent business attire on a roof or a meeting shortly there after?
                      That's the ticket.

Half the time I wear UA or Nike Dryfit, the other half the time it's Columbia or UA fishing shirts.

Either are completely acceptable for Florida roof "meetings"

Comment

These are all I wear. Very lightweight. Flexible waistband

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick update on this. Duluth Trading fire hose pants are so much better than jeans. I started my blind build on the hottest day of the year (losing our lease though ) but these pants are definitely going into the rotation. They’re not cheap but I’ve heard you can find them at a deep discount often. $70 regular price and I bought mine at $35. Will be buying more!

Comment

Wrangler white wash jeans with boots. Spray the boots & the belt that's holding in the tucked in shirt with Off & get after it. May sweat a tad bit more but well worth it to sweat a little more than worry about fighting ticks, chiggers, etc.

Comment

Shorts, snake boots and Sulphur sock to powder the boots and around the knees and waist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the tan Magellan pants at academy, they are thin,

Comment

Working...
                                X