Nazi oxygen bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi oxygen bottle

I bought this Linde bottle with a stamped over swastika, I heard they existed but never exchanged one...I also have a US Army bottle which I refill and never exchange...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

interesting! I bought a Nazi stamped FN browning off TBH years ago.

Comment

Learned something today.

Comment

There's ALOT of them out there still. I used to work for a welding supply in SE TX and we would often see them that weren't "stamped out" yet. We had to flag those and send them for retest and stamp. Those steel cyls last a LONG time if they are cared for properly.

Comment

Pretty cool! Crown Central Petroleum in Pasadena used to have a boiler unit that was built in the early 40’s. The valves all had the Nazi waffenampt stamped into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
            I bought this Linde bottle with a stamped over swastika, I heard they existed but never exchanged one...I also have a US Army bottle which I refill and never exchange...

Where do you find all these cool things? Surely you didnt buy that tank on Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Where do you find all these cool things? Surely you didnt buy that tank on Ebay?
              I collect world war two relics and study the history. When I find something interesting I buy it...i need a glass display case for my military oxygen bottles...

Comment

Originally posted by Highbridge hand View Post
                interesting! I bought a Nazi stamped FN browning off TBH years ago.
                I have a Browning FN 1922 with five nazi waffenmarks on it...i am not sure why they stamped it five times..

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                  I collect world war two relics and study the history. When I find something interesting I buy it...i need a glass display case for my military oxygen bottles...
                  Yeah I saw pics in another thread of you ww2 items. That's what I was referring to. Very cool collection sir

Comment

Very cool. Enjoy looking at your collection. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      Very cool. Enjoy looking at your collection. Thanks for sharing

I am working on a shadow box display for my sister in law, her dad had just landed and exited the plane on the Saint Lo when a kamikaze hit, he was assumed to be dead and his body was placed with the other dead but he woke up and they evacuated him. He gave my nephew a piece of wood from the flight deck that was surgically removed from him, that wood is going into the shadow box...the rest of his belongings were donated to the Nimitz museum...thats him on the left in the picture

Comment

I think I have something no one has seen before. It looks like a Nazi marked mop wringer. If anyone has info on this please share.
                        KIMG1874 by Tony Pic, on Flickr
                        KIMG1875 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Pretty cool! Crown Central Petroleum in Pasadena used to have a boiler unit that was built in the early 40’s. The valves all had the Nazi waffenampt stamped into them.

We used to find them at Rohm and Haas also, i haven't heard of any in awhile may all be gone by now.

Comment

THANKS for sharing. Love WWII history.

Comment

I have a bunch of these latches. This company went OUT of business in 1924, long before the swastika was made famous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X