587 Ranch Live hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

587 Ranch Live hunt.

Rotney, Bluebeer, TxArrows and Dcar showed up. Droped them off in their blinds and TxArrows and Doug Texted Airrow Away before I couldstart this thread.

Going out to pick them up now and hopefully we will be cleaning deer.

in for pics

Comment

Great

Comment

It’s a target rich invironment have fun

Comment

Two deer down.
          Danny (bluebeer) almost got a shot off at a 5 point.
          Rodney had a shooter 8 that hung up at 45-50 yards for a long time.

The other 2 are cleaning their deer. I'll let them post their hunt.

Comment

What is airrow away??

I used my googler, and it took me to a dutch po. Rn site.

Comment

I wish I was out there with y'all. It's good to hear that arrows are still getting it done this late into gun season.

I'll be watching this one all weekend. Good luck! Some one get that big six if he's still running around.

Comment

Y’all ain’t updating this very well

Comment

Coverage sux
                  Must be too busy having fun

Comment

They are out again. Rotney is after a big 10 he has been seeing. Dcar is after some bacon, Danny and Renee are out as well. Rotney figured it would be wise to bring some everclear with Habeneros soaking in it for a week. So this may be the last post you ever hear from any of us.

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                      I wish I was out there with y'all. It's good to hear that arrows are still getting it done this late into gun season.

I'll be watching this one all weekend. Good luck! Some one get that big six if he's still running around.
                      He's still around. Get up here and get him before the season ends.

Comment

No blood today. I spent 6 hours in a ladder stand waiting on the buck I want and he shows up at another set. Just my luck.

Comment

I had a great time at the 587 Ranch with Rodney, Danny, Doug,Tim and Jason. Friday afternoon when we arrived at the ranch we meet up with Tim and Jason. They showed us the cabin and asked if we were ready to head out for a afternoon hunt. We all got ready and Tim and Jason took us to our stands. Jason took me to stand #5 and set me up. He spread corn around the stand and took off. It didn’t take long when a small 3 point showed up to the hand corn. He hung around for about 45 minutes before I decided to take him. I took a picture of him and waited for a broadside shot. At 14 yard I released my arrow and watched my arrow fly through his vitals.

Comment

587 Ranch Live hunt.

Saturday evenings hunt was fun I had deer all around me. Here’s a pic of a nice 7pt.
                            Last edited by txarrows; 12-16-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

For Saturday’s dinner I cooked some beef fajitas with some borracho beans and Rodney fixed up some dove breast wrapped with jalapeño and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                              X