the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    And this is just a 100% non-debatable fact.. We do far more damage than we do good..
    Hey hey! Another person with insight. Unfortunately far more heads up rear ends.
    It’s utmost unfortunate ‘the greater good’ don’t see it happening before their eyes.
    It’s called ‘shifting baseline syndrome’ for those that might be inclined to think.
    Last edited by Button; 02-27-2021, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Hunting and fishing aren’t even close to apples and oranges. I’m not saying at lures only is the way to go, only that bait is for women folk and children, and for the men that have to justify their trip.
      Ya know...some folks ain't that serious fishing and like to enjoy their time on the water.

you and your high and mighty attitude can suck eggs azz wipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        Ya know...some folks ain't that serious fishing and like to enjoy their time on the water.

you and your high and mighty attitude can suck eggs azz wipe.
        Haha. Easy there killer. So easily offended.

Comment

Yall saltwater junkies sure get your feathers ruffled up easy.....heck anybody can catch fish in saltwater

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Haha. Easy there killer. So easily offended.
            Nope... has nothing to do with being offended sport.

just not into egotistical idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Can you imagine if they didn't have a 25 fish dink limit?

I've fished over that way a handful of times. When the guide gets pumped over a 22" trout it says something

But you'll never get a coon ace to agree with that. They will always say texas sucks and where's my hoop net?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not always. I took customers to Hackberry last year, guide said, “I don’t understand why y’all come here from TX because y’all have bigger fish”

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                Honestly, if you were going fishing tomorrow, where would you rather be?

Not LA

Comment

Haven’t been in years.

I think I’ll book a guided trip or two this year and tell them I prefer croaker. Will keep all I can too. Still fun and still taste good.

Comment

Lol. Got to love the bait discussion! Only women and children use bait while fishing....but I'll post my fat *** up over a corn feeder all day long!

Comment

Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                        Go Trump!
                        Tomorrow, we'll see.
                        Probably getting my hopes up, but go Patriotic Party!!

Comment

As I read this artificial vs live bait crap. It sounds alot like traditional vs wheels and Damm sure don't use a crossbow. What ever floats you're boat. I've fished the coast my whole life and if the limit was 25 that was my goal 25. According to most of yall nobody keeps any fish at all I call bs. After you catch a big trout drag it around half the morning get your pictures it going to die anyway might as well throw it in the cooler too. I pray that our fishery comes back soon .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Not always. I took customers to Hackberry last year, guide said, “I don’t understand why y’all come here from TX because y’all have bigger fish”
                            Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Not LA
                            Judging Louisiana fishing by taking a trip to Hackberry is like judging Texas deer hunting by taking a trip to East Texas. You need to travel a bit further East in La to see what the fishing is about.

Comment

lol. seems like half the people on here forgot fishing is fun

Comment

the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                                Nope... has nothing to do with being offended sport.

just not into egotistical idiots.

I have a different take on something than you do, and poke a little fun at the same time(the folks on here who know me know I’m trolling when I do that) and people like you take the bait and reveal what a Karen you are. Anyway, sorry to hurt your wittle feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X