bit by the waterfowl bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit by the waterfowl bug

I have duck hunted a little in the past but this year really got into it with some buddies and am HOOKED. Anyone in the North Texas area shoot me a message or text me 210-912-7500 i know season is almost over but im trying to hit next season hard!
    Attached Files

Been Duck hunting N.Texas for 25 years. It's not nearly as good as it used to be, unless you have access to a lot of land with a lot of flooded areas or ponds to hunt/rest some and rotate.

Comment

I moved to Wylie from SE Louisiana this past Summer. I've been missing chasing ducks pretty bad. If any of you ever need a body to tag along I'd be interested. I had a lease in Delacroix Louisiana for many years before the move that I guided on. I still have all my decoys, mojos, etc. I still have my LA connections if you wanted to get a group together for a few days of cast and blast.

Comment

Get ready for some frustration......waterfowl spots are tougher to find than deer spots

Comment

I feel sorry for you.........

Comment

I got bit one time...
            I found better hunting opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
              I moved to Wylie from SE Louisiana this past Summer. I've been missing chasing ducks pretty bad. If any of you ever need a body to tag along I'd be interested. I had a lease in Delacroix Louisiana for many years before the move that I guided on. I still have all my decoys, mojos, etc. I still have my LA connections if you wanted to get a group together for a few days of cast and blast.
              Where in Wylie do you live?

Comment

i would definately be in for a trip to the ole LA for some cast n blastin

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  Where in Wylie do you live?
                  Birmingham, off of Country Club.

Comment

Birmingham, off of Country Club.
                    We’re walking distance from each other.
                    I’m in Quail Meadow.

Comment

Your best day duck hunting, you’re stuck with a pile of ducks to eat....(yuck).....

Comment

Welcome to the obsession

Comment

I’m afraid to try it... if I add something else to what I want to hunt every year, the wife will divorce me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                            Your best day duck hunting, you’re stuck with a pile of ducks to eat....(yuck).....
                            shooot, you just aint had it cooked right lol i think its good if cooked and cleaned right

Comment

Good luck I always try to find people to go with me

Comment

Working...
                              X