Shotgun reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun reviews

So I’m going to buy my first shotgun next week and wanted to see what the green screen thinks. Beretta A300 or Stoeger 3500? Any information or advice is greatly appreciated. I know there are better out there, but being my first please can we just focus on these, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beretta! Based on longevity in market, and seeing it in high volume action.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you can get a Beretta with the Kick-Off system, go for it!

Comment

Of those two I would be buying the Beretta A300

Comment

Beretta A300. I traded in my Stoeger to buy the Beretta A300 because I was having reliability issues with it.

Comment

Beretta. all day

Comment

If you have beretta budget get the beretta

Comment

Benelli Montefeltro

Comment

Beretta all day !

Comment

Definitely go beretta. Kick off is great but I prefer mine without. Great guns!

Comment

Beretta a300

Comment

A300

Comment

Did anyone mention Beretta?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I assume they both fit you. Long time ago went to buy an over/under and the one I was looking at did not fit. Ended up with a Browning only because it was the best one to fit me when I brought it up to shoot. The one I was going to buy fit my friend but the browning did not fit him. Had the same experience with my first pistol purchase. Went in already sold on a Glock, left with a Walther. Walther just felt better. As far as the two guns I can't help but, have always heard good things about Beretta. Good luck and both should last a lifetime if taken care of.

Comment

It really depends what you want.

Do you want inertia driven or you you want gas operated?

Scratch the Stoeger off completely.

If you can’t compare the Beretta to a Benelli, at least consider comparing the Beretta to the Franchi Affinity.

Inertia driven, much cleaner action with a little more recoil, but they are rock solid in reliability.

Gas guns have less recoil, but they all get much dirtier much faster than inertia driven.

Pick what you want as you can’t go wrong with either. It boils down to personal preference. I prefer inertia driven.

Comment

Working...
                              X