A highly underrated corn feeder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A highly underrated corn feeder.

With the outrageous prices of feeders now days I decided to tell y’all about one of mine.
    This also happens to be sold by a TBH sponsor!

It’s the 600 lb Woods2Water directional feeder.

This has been a great feeder for me. You can adjust each leg to steady it on unlevel ground.

You can also adjust the distance it throws corn with the simple turn of a knob.

Coons can’t get to the corn either.

It’s stand and fill, and the whole top opens up so two people can fill it at the same time.

It also makes a great fish feeder.

Best part is you can buy this 600 lb corn feeder on sale for $399. It’s very well built and will last for many years. I couldn’t be happier with mine and after seeing another thread that said the Ranch King 600 lb feeder sells for $1,450 I wanted to share this deal with y’all. Just In case you didn’t know. It’s even cheaper, and better quality than the Bucees EZ feeder everyone seems to love. I have an EZ feeder too and wish I new about the Woods2Water before I bought it.

Contact Brush To Bay outfitters. Google them or look on the right side of the home page and find them there. Thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks pretty cool.

Comment

I can vouch for them as well as seen here-

I'd like to add----
      This feeder uses "less corn" in the same amount of time as my bucees special all seasons feeder with coon extensions on.

I can't quantify how much corn is being thrown to compare weight wise with each throw- but they sure look like a close amount.
      I'm not a super spreader, I like my money as much as I like to hunt.

So with what looks like a close amount this directional will need less bags per top off than the all seasons. (when the Bucees AS needs 6 bags to top off the Woods to Water Foreverlast will only need 3 or 4).

Meaning, even with the coon extensions something is still steeling corn from the Bucees one.

I wouldn't mind buying another at $399 if I could find it for that price.

A directional at my second spot wouldn't work near as good as it does at my first- pictured in the link above, but for the corn savings alone I'd bite for a second one.

Another cool thing with a directional is you can strap your game cam straight to the box and get all the pics in the corn throw area V pattern.
      Last edited by DaveC; 02-10-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment

information

Thanks for this information.

Comment

I’m gonna thank you now ! I need at least one of them, maybe two.

Comment

Great information…thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. I probably need one of these. I’m tired of winching up 350# of corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Where are they on sale at? I can’t find em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't see it listed on their website ?

Comment

Found this one:

Comment

Just call them and you will get the $399 price. They are $549 regular priced. Sale is legit. I talked to them today. If you want one better hurry though.

Comment

They were $459 or something close to that at bucees. I was plan on buying one at some point. But it did look like the coins would have a field day with it.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          They were $459 or something close to that at bucees. I was plan on buying one at some point. But it did look like the coins would have a field day with it.

Coons can’t get to the corn at all. The $399 price is buying directly from the Brush to Bay store in Halletsville

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I’m gonna thank you now ! I need at least one of them, maybe two.
                            Well, that didn’t work out. Hallettseville is too far for me. Looked like great feeders too. I still thank you AC.

Comment

Great feeder and ForEverlast is good folks IMO. Using mine as a fish feeder and it will chunk some groceries for sure.

I did a short video review when I first got mine. It’s been solid so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X