No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzy hows it lookin out towards your parts?? Lets go kill some pigs!

Comment

Man I game I think we need to get in there and give it a whirl asap

Comment

Not to sure how bad the heli will affect us but all we can do is try hit me up when you get the chance.

Comment

your right i don't want anyone to crash the helicopter! was just a little caught up in the moment, i thought you (gbeard) was the one flying or knew someone who was flying the helo and had just called me ignorant, i am not politically correct all the time but i assure you that i don't want anyone to be hurt over some hogs even though they taste delish and are very fun to chase at granger!

Comment

We're all brothers and this is why we hunt Granger...mmmmm porkage...

This was a great 2010 Granger moment. #2 in my all time Granger top ten.

45 degrees, the wind in our faces, the evening sun at our backs and a juicy hog dining in Johnny's foodplot.

Man I wish we had the whole thing on video.

Our best bowhunt open field stalk to date. Good shooting to close the deal too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
            Attached Files

Comment

wheres the pic of the pig bubba?

Comment

went out yesterday right before sunset and threw some koolaid corn and setup trailcam. (complements of the Sale at San Marcos Walmart lol).NOONE STEAL MY CAMERA!! lol hopefully i can learn something from these pics.
                I'll be back out today about 3pm.

Comment

Hello all, new to the thread but have been out to Granger a dozen times since september with no luck (hogs). Thinking about going out sat. afternoon, can use all the tips and rumors I can get. I go out with a buddy of mine to 6 and 7 mostly and have seen a few but couldn't track'em down. We use sour corn and sit some, but we also stalk around. Don't really know much about the dam area, thinkin about going up that way sat. if anyone has anything for me...would be greatly appreciated. More than happy to post how the hunt went.

Comment

It's in the video.
                    Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                    wheres the pic of the pig bubba?

Comment

Once it warms up, do you change tatics when hunting Granger?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                        For us it was always about the Poison Ivy after March I wouldn't go out.

Deer and hogs get cabin fever too. Yesterday evening they were probably out running around in the open.

Comment

hey all .. got my AHP and will be givin granger a try this afternoon. can anyone recommend any spots? Im not much of a bow guy, so ill have to pack in my 30 30 and stay clear of the game warden.

I will give a report of where i went and what i saw. Hope there are some pigs still left out there for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                            hey all .. got my AHP and will be givin granger a try this afternoon. can anyone recommend any spots? Im not much of a bow guy, so ill have to pack in my 30 30 and stay clear of the game warden.
                            I will give a report of where i went and what i saw. Hope there are some pigs still left out there for me!

I hope for all of our sake you are joking! Wether you decide to break a few rules here and there is your business but when your illegally hunting with a rifle on public land where there are many others hunting, is NOT cool... I for one would like to go home to my family after a day of BOW hunting Granger so please stay home or atleast leave your rifle behind. I will report you immediatly if I come across you out there carrying a rifle around.

Comment

Id also have to say considering you joined this morning and decided to make the post above your first post on TBH, you arent gunna make many friends around here.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                yeah watching ur step and listening for rattles...

Comment

Working...
                                X