No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When things go bad at the shop I have to choose. One mad customer. Or five. So I take care of the fast five and listen to the one mad.

Comment

I hear ya. You seriously gotta get outta that stressful position! Really not good. I was there for years. The pressure of drilling multimillion dollar wells in the right direction and keeping it in a very small window and without hitting a nearby well, that’s a lot too! Took this training job with a schedule and no stress whatsoever and the same money has made my life so much better over the last two months. You should seriously consider it. We’re not getting any younger!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        I hear ya. You seriously gotta get outta that stressful position! Really not good. I was there for years. The pressure of drilling multimillion dollar wells in the right direction and keeping it in a very small window and without hitting a nearby well, that’s a lot too! Took this training job with a schedule and no stress whatsoever and the same money has made my life so much better over the last two months. You should seriously consider it. We’re not getting any younger!

I know right. Plus the wear and tear on my hand. But we do what we ggot to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
          I'll take er off your hands, I can try rebuilding it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
          She's yours if you want it. I'd rather you fix it and use it than add to the junk pile.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            She's yours if you want it. I'd rather you fix it and use it than add to the junk pile.
            Sounds good, are you in the conroe area?

Comment

More in The Woodlands but just down the road.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

So happy!!!

Comment

Hm okay, I'll have to find a time sometime this coming week to meet up with you.
                  Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  More in The Woodlands but just down the road.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post

I don’t even know what to say.

Comment

Flew in last night getting to work at home for a few weeks
                      Last edited by kabanh; 07-21-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                        I don’t even know what to say.
                        I’m in the same boat!!! Lol. So awesome isn’t it?!

Comment

I deal with the stress daily. Bad employees, mad customers, demanding owners. Not making great money, but the best I've ever made. But finding something that I could do that would make more money with less stress is not easy.
                          Got some cameras I need to pull cards on. Might wait another week or two.
                          Didn't get to head up to meet up with the FB guys get together. Maybe another time.
                          Read an article about hunting pressure and deer movement. Very interesting read.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had good get together at Cagle yesterday. Met Chief whackabuck. Good young man that loves hunting. My kind of people. Hope everyone is doing good and getting ready for the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                              Had good get together at Cagle yesterday. Met Chief whackabuck. Good young man that loves hunting. My kind of people. Hope everyone is doing good and getting ready for the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Had a great time, was awesome getting to meet you as well! Still can't get over that thinking I was dead story that had me tickled to death [emoji23]. Had to let my aunt and uncle hear about that when I got home

Comment

Lol. That’s just one issue. I get that kind of stuff all the time. Water on a ducks back. It’s employees that think they can do what they want. Scratching wheels. Breaking wheel sensors. It all come out of my check. And it does not effect them. I stay under an extreme amount of stress at work. Had a guy just a couple of weeks ago drive through a wall. You have no idea.
                                Well keep at it, cause you're my fall back plan if this gig goes south and i need to re enter the auto field.
                                I know right. Plus the wear and tear on my hand. But we do what we ggot to do.
                                So doing the "job" is wearing out your hand? I guess manipulating tweezers under a microscope in short rapid motions can be quite the strain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X