HS Football players taking a knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Football players taking a knee

Before I start blasting and ranting and posting pics and videos, why is this even allowed at High School football games? This is the very reason why I do not watch any "pro" sports any more. Now at the High School level, these kids don't have a frickin clue what the hell they are doing. Heck, their frontal lobes aren't even close to be fully developed.

I will be calling and/or emailing the UIL to find out what the ruling is on this? If a fan can't or shouldn't heckle coaches, players, referees, (which I completely get and a person SHOULDNT do it anyways) then why is it ok for players at a HS level to do this?

Just completely flabbergasted!!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Put on the videos. The GS will make Admin very uncomfortable with letters, calls to the Super, Board, and media. Stomp it out now, don't just gripe on here about it. We can end this before tomorrows game.

Comment

Aubrey HS

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

The social dilemma, watch it - these kids don't even know why they are doing it. This country will implode if they don't get a handle on this influence.

Comment

Boo.

Comment

Did you really not see this coming?

Comment

Sorry bud, but that’s the world we live in now. They need to be beat with a 4ft piece of water hose.

I don’t live there and you probably won’t go down on the field and do it so that is just how it’s going to be from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah, but 175, good thing you weren't at the Alamo or Normandy Beach or where brave men faced impossible odds. I will be calling that district and newspaper tomorrow. You can hide in the basement and I'll let you know when it's okay to come out. Pitiful.

Comment

There so called hero’s are doing it so they think its cool

Comment

Attended a high school game a few weeks ago in the DFW area. The home team took the field at the beginning of the game and after halftime carrying a blm flag and took a knee during the National Anthem. Sent an email to the School Superintendent, Athletics Director, High School Principal and Mayor. I was pleasantly surprised at the replies I received and actions the district put in place.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Nah, but 175, good thing you weren't at the Alamo or Normandy Beach or where brave men faced impossible odds. I will be calling that district and newspaper tomorrow. You can hide in the basement and I'll let you know when it's okay to come out. Pitiful.

Sorry bud, but I have shrapnel constantly working it’s way out of my skin. Looks like big nasty zits.

I don’t know what I would have done on Omaha Beach or if I could appreciate what my grandad did on Okinawa. I don’t know if I would have have stayed in The Alamo when it was hopeless or if I would have stood fast at Concord or Lexington.

I went when it was my time though. I have killed men. I see them just about every night. I’ve loaded more dead Marines on a helicopter than you probably have close friends. Neither was fun but it was part of the job.

Hiding in a basement is not something I’d see myself doing though. I’d probably sleep better every night if I would have though.

I’ve never asked anyone to feel sorry for me. I did it because I wanted to ....but you sir are an ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Life is to good to be bothered by something I can’t control. I’m not going to let something like this upset me.

Comment

What is pitiful, is you running off your mouth before you know someone.

I hope you feel pretty stupid about now.

You owe that hero a written apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            I hope you feel pretty stupid about now.
                            Some people are incapable of realizing how stupid they are, Buckshot...they prove it over and over every week right here on the green screen
                            Last edited by TxDispatcher; 10-23-2020, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Wow! Gonna be mighty hard for you to issue an apology with your foot stuck so far down your mouth!!

Comment

Working...
                              X