No announcement yet.

Whataburger......no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who sensationalize cancerous fast food companies are odd. I wouldn’t consider any of them “good”.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      I am a Yankee , and I find them equal to the rest of the big name fast food burgers. I eat a bit of all of them, don’t really have a preference, if I have to eat fast food it’s out of desperation and I much Prefer not to.
      Ok, you are saying that Whataburger is no better than McDonald's or Burger King?

That's insanely retarded.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dairy Palace in Canton makes WB taste like McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          Dairy Palace in Canton makes WB taste like McDonalds
          DP does have some good burgers. I never tried the other meats offered. Just stayed with beef.

Comment

Freddys for me up here in Colorado. I put that jalapeno fry sauce on everything. Plus they have sweet tea which is a treat when you can find it up here. Culvers is good as well. Dairy Palace....yeah thats good eating too.

Comment

Dang. I miss Whataburger Jalapeño Cheddar biscuit breakfast sandwiches and Patty Melts. Never thought I’d miss a fast food place this much, but they truly were one of my favorite fast food places in Texas.
              All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

When I came down to visit my parents when I lived up north, we would always stop to eat on the way from the airport to their place. It was always a stop at Whataburger. Since I moved down here whataburger has been my fast food of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I don't know where yall find these terrible, slow Whataburgers. Most of the ones I go to have the two lane system. Never have to wait long.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  I've been to ones that were real slow late at night..I mean REAL slow.

But almost every one has been good burgers. Almost never mess up my order. I've eaten at them from north of Austin all the way down to Port A.

Not my favorite burger place but not near as bad, ever, as some are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    Definitely a foreigner. There is no way a Texan could live to be an adult and never have tried a Whataburger, until some point after becoming a adult. I think someone needs a bus ticket home.

I would bet I have eaten close to 100,000 Whataburger's with cheese. Used to get their fajita tacos, back when they had those, when I wanted something other than a burger, those have been gone for a long time. It was a very sad day for me, when Whataburger moved their head quarters to San Antonio. Then hearing they sold out to Chicago yankees, was devastating.

It should be a Texas state law, to deport any foreigner out of the state permanently, who criticizes Whataburger.
                    I'll take that bet. If you're 100 years old you'd have to have eaten 2.74 burgers every day to be at 100,000

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Chopped are superior.
                    Who eats a burger without onions?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I'll take that bet. If you're 100 years old you'd have to have eaten 2.74 burgers every day to be at 100,000

Who eats a burger without onions?

A 7 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Onions are as worthless on burgers as age this deer threads in ATC

Comment

Just crazy......yankee ?

Comment

I have eaten at Freddy's a few times. The flavor is pretty darn good, but the meat is the thinnest cut I have ever seen- I mean you can practically see through the darn thing because it's so thin!

But Whataburger is always my main. I have had my share of disappointment with them (cold burgers, stale fries, etc...) over the years, but will never stop going back. For what it's worth, it always seems to be the coastal locations that I have had the most issues with.

Double with bacon, cheese, MAYO, all veggies, toasted buns (and sometimes add jalepenos if my gut is up for the challenge).

Comment

Working...
                            X