No announcement yet.

My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 years this May. She has put up with a lot between me and 3 boys. Can’t wait for the next 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this thread touches my heart God Bless you in your time of loss.
      I pray for my wife daily. It is so easy to take her and what she does for granted. Then you see this and it puts it in prospective for sure. I would be lost without her. It’s un imaginable for her to be gone.

Comment

God Bless you Sir. I pray for your peace and comfort.
        My wife has been my rock for 45 years come November. Don’t know where I’d be without her.

Comment

My heart goes out to you guys that have lost your soulmate. Mine has been with me for 45 years.
          Attached Files

Comment

I can't imagine that loss.

There was a short time I didn't think we'd last 2 more weeks. Now, here we are stronger than ever and together for 24 years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My Trophy Wife of 33 years. Cancer tried to get her a few years ago and she won. She had a 3% chance of survival, those were tough times. But she's a tough woman. She's the greatest blessing in my life, hands down. Not sure why it's sideways?
              Attached Files

Comment

So sorry for your loss brother, life is tenuous.

My wife and I, 40 years together next August.
                Attached Files

Comment

Lots of beautiful ladies!! For our brothers who have lost your wife to cancer, covid or anything else, I’m very sorry. It absolutely kills me to think of losing my wife in that way. Keep faith, try not to bottle it up and keep doing things like this to keep your beautiful wife’s memory alive. God Bless each and every one of you.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Sometimes I take for granted how great my life is. Thanks for the reminder on previous life can be. I’ve got a beautiful healthy family. 1 little girl and a another one will be here in December.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                      Lots of beautiful ladies!! For our brothers who have lost your wife to cancer, covid or anything else, I’m very sorry. It absolutely kills me to think of losing my wife in that way. Keep faith, try not to bottle it up and keep doing things like this to keep your beautiful wife’s memory alive. God Bless each and every one of you.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

Comment

Hey Tim! Think about you often. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wife

Here is my precious bride doing what she does best... teaching others how to be disciples of Christ.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss. 17 years today. Click image for larger version

Name:	DA633E9D-9300-4FB8-927C-F62DE3712324.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	24662177

Comment

My wife , been married 12 years . Her doe she killed last year .

Comment

Working...
                                X