No announcement yet.

Any oil and gas landmen on TBH? Question on company buying my mineral rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any oil and gas landmen on TBH? Question on company buying my mineral rights

If there is a landman that would not mind me asking questions about a company and the process that’s wanting to buy my mineral rights here in east Texas please shoot me me a PM with your number and I can text you more details. The company is offering a lot of money but I’m not familiar with the process they are wanting to use.

Thanks!

PM Sent

Comment

Returned.

Comment

PM incoming

Comment

I would not sell them.

Comment

We buy minerals, and have made buckets of money doing it... I always advise not to sell if you don’t need to. Large offer is sometimes legit and usually means something is about to get developed on your property. Offers in before permits usually are people who have the drill schedules and buying in front of the drill bit.If you do sell it’s worth holding out until permits are in place, or better yet until the rig shows up. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Comment

I also have a ton of questions about this, if someone has some free time send me a private message.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. No we don’t need to sell. Just wanting more info of our options. Place has been drilled on now the production is almost nothing for some time. Shallow and deep wells.

Comment

PM ed you

Big pig

Comment

Believe me they know something if they are wanting to buy your minerals. We can always tell when a rig is coming to our area by the increased number of offers wanting to buy land or our minerals. Don't sell minerals.

Comment

Been a landman for 20 years. I will never take a job buying people’s minerals. Look up Red Crest Trust. McMullin was a snake in early 60’s maybe 50’s. My family owns minerals in Fayette, Washington and Colorado county. My kids future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am an in-house Landman at an oil & gas company in midland. We predominantly buy minerals and non-op and are very active in East Texas.

I would be happy to answer any basic questions you had.
                        Feel free to PM or email me.
                        Wmeadows@bcoperating.com

Comment

another landman here.

Comment

Working...
                          X