No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa NWR 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds nice! We're all squared away now though, site #27 for early January hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      That sounds nice! We're all squared away now though, site #27 for early January hunt.

Right on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rifle hunt kicks off tomorrow. Spent the evening scouting and saw pigs, deer, and javis. No nilgai yet, but that’s target number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
          Rifle hunt kicks off tomorrow. Spent the evening scouting and saw pigs, deer, and javis. No nilgai yet, but that’s target number 1.

Good luck brother! Full send and then full send again! You’ll double up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to the next group. Leave some for us stick n string guys next week.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Hey yall might need some help from the seasoned Laguna crew. I called to reserve a camper spot for our January trip there at the park and was told that Jan/Feb are FULL MONTH minimum for an RV spot and they're usually full the whole time. I'll be scouring the Googler as well but if yall know of any other RV type spots, on or off the grid, we could setup at please lemme know.
              Did you try Dolphin Cove about 5 miles west of Adolph? 956-434-1544. There is another one (smaller) in between the two parks just across the street from the country store.

Comment

Doe and two yearlings so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
                  Did you try Dolphin Cove about 5 miles west of Adolph? 956-434-1544. There is another one (smaller) in between the two parks just across the street from the country store.
                  Thank you sir! We ended up getting a spot at Adolph after my buddy called, apparently he's more charismatic than I am.

Comment

Doe and two yearlings so far
                    What unit are you hunting and how's the movement out there both animal and human

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                      What unit are you hunting and how's the movement out there both animal and human
                      We’re in 8, seen 2 other hunters right at sunrise but that’s it

Comment

We’re in 8, seen 2 other hunters right at sunrise but that’s it

Oh nice-- what's your hunting strategy ? Still watch, stalk, or play ing by ear

Comment

I didn’t see anything this morning. Mosquitos are the worst I’ve ever seen. Moved spots and going to hang out here all day. If I kill one where I am I’ll be here until midnight getting it out. Good luck to everyone out here

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Saw someone coming out with a hammer of a 10 pt

Comment

Hard to believe without pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X