Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As stated previously, that POS better pray he stays in jail.

Comment

I’m already over-protective of my two, and stories like this make me worse.

Comment

mother

https://youtu.be/t_Ip285hcJI" style="display:none;">
        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        https://youtu.be/t_Ip285hcJI')">https://youtu.be/t_Ip285hcJI')"> I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        https://youtu.be/t_Ip285hcJI">https://youtu.be/t_Ip285hcJI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I don't know if this worked but this is her mother speaking to the media.

Comment

I guess it helps to know what you are doing!

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
            I’m right there with you Curt. I have a 6 year old daughter, and I wouldn’t hesitate to put that POS down like a rabid dog. Only I’d take my time doing it so that he’d beg for me to end it quickly.
            What sucks is, I had to scold my daughter this evening, and tell her that a delivery driver took a little girl away from her family the other day. She’d gone outside to ride her bike while I was on a work call, and I panicked when she wouldn’t answer me. It’s a shame that we have to worry about our kids riding their bikes in the driveway, even out here in the country. It didn’t help that a FedEx truck had just delivered a package. Makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We know exactly how what you were feeling. There is no colder a fear than those moments for which you can’t account for your child.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              We know exactly how what you were feeling. There is no colder a fear than those moments for which you can’t account for your child.

This is so true! I’ve panicked a few times myself. Raving lunatic is what I was.

Comment

I can not imagine the pain and suffering this poor family is enduring. I have prayed for them. Things like this open my eyes that there are people that are way stronger than me.

Comment

If that POS tried to break a 7yr old girls neck because he was afraid of facing his own consequences, they should've already ended the chicken s*** cowards life at the very moment of admission.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    If that POS tried to break a 7yr old girls neck because he was afraid of facing his own consequences, they should've already ended the chicken s*** cowards life at the very moment of admission.

Agreed. I have so much respect for law enforcement because they’d have to take my bullets away.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      This is so true! I’ve panicked a few times myself. Raving lunatic is what I was.

I was driving south on I-35 one day. Had my then 7-year-old baby girl in the back seat and we were headed home. Things were kinda quiet in the back so I took a quick glance and the seat was…EMPTY!!!!

I thought for certain she was scattered in pieces between exits 225 and 226. Fortunately, this was not the case but, for a brief moment in time, I knew what it felt like to be too hysterical to be hysterical.

Comment

Oh my gosh....I don't know if my fears were worse or what actually happened was worse. Poor girl, and I can't imagine what her family is going through.

Comment

My wife and I once thought our little son had gotten out of the house and wandered off. The most helpless I’ve ever felt was looking out onto an empty street. Turned out the little bugger did a remarkable job of hiding in the house. He only came out, grinning from ear to ear, when the police were searching the house because of the 911 call we placed. Ugh.

I’m telling you we were terrified and totally helpless there for a few minutes. Can’t imagine what the Strand family is going through.

Comment

Burn him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              My wife and I once thought our little son had gotten out of the house and wandered off. The most helpless I’ve ever felt was looking out onto an empty street. Turned out the little bugger did a remarkable job of hiding in the house. He only came out, grinning from ear to ear, when the police were searching the house because of the 911 call we placed. Ugh.

I’m telling you we were terrified and totally helpless there for a few minutes. Can’t imagine what the Strand family is going through.
                              Mine disappeared when he was 4. Ended up he snuck out the front door and went to the neighbors (very good friend) house and asked her for cookies and she let him in. He was only missing about 10 min but seemed like hours with all the horrible thoughts and possibilities that start rolling through your brain. Desperation turns to pure hysteria by about min two.
                              Oh, and I had a kind word with the neighbor about making sure we knew he was there if a next time ever occurred.

Comment

Find his story farfetched, there will be more to come. Rot in hell

Comment

Working...
                                X