Chaparral Archery Deer 12/6-12/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    He was hunting rabbits and rats over corn.

I actually thought the same thing.

I had some amazing camera videos last year over a corn pile. I should have saved them but was too rushed and focused on antlers. I did take still pictures.

A bobcat was hunting a pile of corn I put out. It was awesome. He was so camouflaged with the shade it was hard to even make him out when he was hunting. Then I had videos of him chasing rats/mice- then actually the last one was him with a rat in his mouth.

I think you are spot on! Cool observation too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
      I actually thought the same thing.

I had some amazing camera videos last year over a corn pile. I should have saved them but was too rushed and focused on antlers. I did take still pictures.

A bobcat was hunting a pile of corn I put out. It was awesome. He was so camouflaged with the shade it was hard to even make him out when he was hunting. Then I had videos of him chasing rats/mice- then actually the last one was him with a rat in his mouth.

I think you are spot on! Cool observation too

Those would be some cool pictures to have. We have a bobcat that hunts squirrels at my feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
        Here is my wife’s ten point from yesterday evening. She is still pumped. We are happy for her.
        That's a nice buck, that rack shape is usually found in that area. We used to hunt that area a lot. When that thing makes it on the wall, anyone who sees it, that has hunted that area of the state, will recognize the shape of the rack and know what area it was taken.

Of bucks with that shape rack, that's about the best one I think I have ever seen, pretty dang nice buck.

Comment

5 and a half hours to get it done fellas! All of y’all waiting for that Chap monster can stick a legal buck now. I’m on a scrape line that got hit hard last night. Hope they show during daylight!

Comment

Best of luck fellas, the weather and moon has not been yall's friend.

Comment

Good luck to those remaining. We have about three hours. I’m sitting in a brush blind that my wife had an 11 point at 15 yards last night. She already had her trophy so all she could do was watch. He walked by her at 3 yards. We had set the stand yesterday on a heavy crossing. See what happens.

Comment

Wishing last minute luck for the Zins bros and dejashoot party! Good luck on the final stretch

Comment

I’ll need some luck tonight. The bucks came out at 6:08 and I couldn’t see through the peep @ 33 yds. Hopefully they will cooperate tonight and I can get a shot. Good luck to the rest of the folks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                    I’ll need some luck tonight. The bucks came out at 6:08 and I couldn’t see through the peep @ 33 yds. Hopefully they will cooperate tonight and I can get a shot. Good luck to the rest of the folks too.
                    Fingers crossed and prayers up! There's still a chance.

Comment

Those are some of the nicest I’ve seen on daylight pics. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck boys. We’re pulling for ya.

Comment

All caught up. Sounds like a couple of y’all had a really good chance tonight off getting it done. Really hoping y’all are driving back to HQ with some nice bucks right about now

Comment

All done for archery this year. 0 pigs 0 coyotes 1 Deer. Not what you would expect at Chap.

We think my wife saw the one eye 10 tonight that a lot of us were after. Huge deer.

Comment

All done for archery this year. 0 pigs 0 coyotes 1 Deer. Not what you would expect at Chap.

We think my wife saw the one eye 10 tonight that a lot of us were after. Huge deer.
                              Dang that’s surprising! But that’s hunting

Comment

Any pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X