Hole In One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    You lost me at pitching wedge for 147 yards!

You hit your dang driver 400?
    It is all in the conditions in which I am playing. Typically my PW is good to 142. I did have the wind behind me, and I was confident I could get on the green.
    And no, typical drive is around 270-280

Comment

July 18th 1998 was mine at Emerald Hills in Florien Louisiana. #3 155 yds, as soon as I hit it daddy said "that's going in"...one bounce and in. I will never forget that moment. Patiently waiting on #2

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Way to work sir...I hit a thin 5iron 12 yrs ago in Kilgore on a good line myself 168yd. My wife made me a shadowbox with the card and ball. Turned out pretty dope. Bridgestone b330 should probably play it exclusively but they're proud of em
          Last edited by talleywack97; 12-08-2022, 03:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

that's fantastic!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
              Way to work sir...I hit a thin 5iron 12 yrs ago in Kilgore on a good line myself 168yd. My wife made me a shadowbox with the card and ball. Turned out pretty dope. Bridgestone b330 should probably play it exclusively but they're proud of em
              exactly what I got mine with. peculiar, never played em again.

Comment

Heck yeah! That's awesome! I still remember the bar tab after my first hole in one.

Comment

Congrats on your hole in 1. I played our local 9 hole course about 20 years ago and played hole #8 two times. They moved the hole placement after I played it the first time and I could see my ball roll across where the previous location was on my 2nd round.

Comment

My wife got one after only playing a handful of rounds on a 100 yard par 3. That was 35 years ago and she's still waiting for her second. I've been fortunate enough to have three, but I've been playing for close to 55 years! I'm living proof the law of averages catches up with everyone sooner or later.

Comment

Came close several times. Have made 2 eagles over 120yds. Hit the flag on Mt 2nd shot on a par 5. Witnessed 3 HIO all made by the same guy!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I'm doing good to play par golf on a few holes, the rest are drop and swing after my ball goes out of play

Congrats, that must have been one heck of a feeling.

Comment

Oh and just so everyone knows, I didn't buy anyone in my foursome a beverage after my ace... stupid rule and I didn't go by it.. don't expect anyone to buy me one either, even though that's how it should work
                            Last edited by talleywack97; 12-09-2022, 09:03 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                              Oh and just so everyone knows, I didn't buy anyone in my foursome a beverage after my ace... stupid rule and I didn't go by it.. don't expect anyone to buy me one either, even though that's how it should work
                              Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations! I have been playing golf for 47 years and have never had a hole in one. I have holed out several times on my second shot on approach but not from the tee box.
                                That is awesome! Did you have to buy drinks in the clubhouse after your round?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X