bucee or tractor supply feeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bucee or tractor supply feeders?

need a new feeder at my place, anyone know the current price of All Seasons feeder that bucces or tractor supply is selling? and any reviews on them?

Bucees has a larger volume and will hold more. Other than that it is a was basically.

Comment

I’ve had a good experience with my 2 Bucees ASF feeders. I believe they are $399.

Comment

I believe most TSC stores have some of the more expensive nicer feeders as well, or at least they did prior to the season starting.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenosborne0 View Post
          I’ve had a good experience with my 2 Bucees ASF feeders. I believe they are $399.
          I have one as well and was fortunate to pick it up at the $399 mark. But, just like everything else, prices have gone up. I think they’re either $449 or $499 now. It’s a shame to see but those are the times we live in now. SMH

Comment

TSC selling Lamco Feeders starting at $699. Bucees selling ASF at $479. Same size 600 lb Stand and fill. Both galvanized with timers and panels.

I bought one from bucees and it’s been great.

Comment

$479 at Bucees….$399 was two years ago.

Comment

We have several Bucees EZ feeders on our place. One thing to watch for is your wires might become susceptible to being cut, if the little piece of conduit breaks between the barrel going downard to the motor. Its about a 3" piece but our coons have found a way to cut our wires on the one barrel that is missing that piece. That said, its an easy fix. The feeder spreads corn really well and doesn't leave a pile of it at the base.

Comment

Bucees are $479 now. Also see the post above. I’ve had one get wire damaged. It’s an easy fix to make them more coon proof.

Comment

Last year I bought 2 from Tractor Supply and 1 from Bucees. TS capacity was 400lb and Bucess was 600 lbs. TS did not come with a solar panel so I had to purchase and install separately. I thought I did a pretty clean install, but the coons/pigs have already damaged the wires coming out of the bottom of the solar panel. I believe the wires on solar panel on the Bucees feeder comes out the back, so no exposed wires.
                    If I had to do it over again, I'd go with the Bucees even at $479.

Comment

I was in a local TSC yesterday and they had 600lb all seasons and lamco. I can't remember which was which but one was 699 and the other 799. The all seasons seemed like a much better feeder though. Not the same one that bucees carries.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        I was in a local TSC yesterday and they had 600lb all seasons and lamco. I can't remember which was which but one was 699 and the other 799. The all seasons seemed like a much better feeder though. Not the same one that bucees carries.

The ASF tractor supply sells is better built than the EZ feeders.

The Lamco is built way better than both but much more expensive

Comment

I have the feeder from bucces. Been a good feeder . I would but one again . My local tsc has started selling Lamaco . Think they are 699 or 799 .

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            The ASF tractor supply sells is better built than the EZ feeders.

The EZ 600lbers at TSC looked identical to the EZ Buccess feeder I have.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Bucees are $479 now. Also see the post above. I’ve had one get wire damaged. It’s an easy fix to make them more coon proof.
                              That's a great point. Check the Bucees feeders while you're there as some of them have the wire protection built in and others do not. Not sure why.

Comment

Working...
                              X