Lost knife someone found it but wont return it question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
    Does it show dropped off at post office yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    its a UPS number and yes

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      The TBH brotherhood is alive and well and helping out. People have contacted him so now he knows his co workers know. He was supposed to drop it off with someone tonight but flaked out and said it would be in the mail tomorrow. I know life happens and things may not always be easy. But if you say you’re going to do something then do it. Don’t ghost people and then put the blame on someone else. I’ll let yall know what happens.
      I agree. A man is only as good as his word. And his ain’t worth a ****!

Comment

LOL Quackerbox is the man........FYI, for some who don't know he is a TBH member but I have no idea what his handle is. He told me a couple of years ago he was a member (I was friends with him for about a year but it went south quick lol) but he never gets on here because he and some members got into it about dogs.......or something like that. Glad to hear he did the right thing and Rut-Ro will get his knife back.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          What are the other 2?
          Can't post those here.

Comment

Knife received. Thanks Shane for helping out.

Comment

Comment

Just curious. Did you send him any reward? A gift card maybe.

Comment

Yeah man. You should send quackerbox a reward. He prefers Victoria's secret or bath & body works

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Yeah man. You should send quackerbox a reward. He prefers Victoria's secret or bath & body works

Comment

Hey don’t talk about bath and body works their candles are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                        Hey don’t talk about bath and body works their candles are AWESOME!!!

Yeah..I bought their doe in heat candle and took it hunting. Did not see any deer... but My wife walked 2000 yards through the woods and tackled me in the deer blind. I would say they work!

Comment

Yeah..I bought their doe in heat candle and took it hunting. Did not see any deer... but My wife walked 2000 yards through the woods and tackled me in the deer blind. I would say they work!
                          I'll take 7!!

No thanks needed Rick. I'm glad it worked out
                          Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

He was just trying to get you a fancy retirement gift. Y’all went and called him out for it

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-08-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I will hook him up one day

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. Top notch detectives on this site for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X