How many of yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of yall

Make decisions based on what may happen? Do you throw caution to the wind and do what you want to do? “Damm the torpedoes full speed ahead” mindset.

Errybody needs to get back out to ThUh woods And Quick!

Comment

I stay in the woods!

Comment

Make decisions on what may happen? No, not a chance.

Have a plan in case X or Y happens and be able to deal with either? Absolutely.

Comment

Depends

Comment

There’s gotta need more to this question? What’s the context?
            Do you mean which stand I’m gonna hunt with a north wind or what broadbead I’m gonna choose?

Comment

I try to look at a situation and figure out what could go wrong. If something can go wrong I just figure it will and when it does what am I going to do about it? If it's a simple solution then no biggy. Let something bad happen, I'm ready.

I figure eventually enough bad things will happen that I can adjust accordingly automatically. If you plan on bad things and put yourself in those situations it's not as traumatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                I stay in the woods!
                You must have good phone service in your woods lol.

Comment

Most if not all my adult life has been spent as a cautious person. This includes my time as a Marine and a police officer. I’ve got some major improvements that I’d like to do on our property while at the same time am watching the economy and what’s happening in our country. Thus my cautiousness.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I try to look at a situation and figure out what could go wrong. If something can go wrong I just figure it will and when it does what am I going to do about it? If it's a simple solution then no biggy. Let something bad happen, I'm ready.

I figure eventually enough bad things will happen that I can adjust accordingly automatically. If you plan on bad things and put yourself in those situations it's not as traumatic.
                    Yes try to plan for the worst case scenario but in this day and age seems you can’t plan for every scenario.

Comment

I think we all need to plan for what might happen, otherwise we would be lost when that stuff happens. And some of it will happen. Be ready !

Comment

Flip a coin !

Comment

Heads I win tails you lose! Just doesn’t seem like a good way to live life

Comment

Its called preparation.

For example…I practice my bow shooting skills in case a deer I want to kill walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Most if not all my adult life has been spent as a cautious person. This includes my time as a Marine and a police officer. I’ve got some major improvements that I’d like to do on our property while at the same time am watching the economy and what’s happening in our country. Thus my cautiousness.
                              Sounds like this has to do with finances, so no. I don't through caution to the wind.

Given the improvements are thing you'd like to do vs have to do, follow what you know. Go slow and pay cash to do it. If you don't have the cash, that improvement doesn't get done right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X