Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying she will be found safe and unharmed.

Comment

Praying

Comment

I just read an update on FB saying the house is a s-hole. Windows busted out, trash every where, dead dog in the back yard, sounds terrible. Said the girls mom was sick and she was only supposed to be at her dads until December.

I suspect shes been gone a while unfortunately.

Comment

Praying so hard for this little girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            I just read an update on FB saying the house is a s-hole. Windows busted out, trash every where, dead dog in the back yard, sounds terrible. Said the girls mom was sick and she was only supposed to be at her dads until December.

I suspect shes been gone a while unfortunately.

It was reported she was at school yesterday and got off the bus with siblings

Comment

Lord please keep this little girl safe

Comment

Looked it up on satellite. Remote neighborhood, dead end road, lots of single wide trailers, numerous ponds, wooded area. Doesn’t smell right….

Comment

Originally posted by Redlegwar View Post
                  Where was dad?!

How many siblings?

No witnesses…

Mom: multiple kids at home,
                  cooking… showering…

Neighbors…

Mothers cell communication before and after missing persons call…

Prayers for little girl!

Not good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Heard from a couple sources the dad left at around 5pm to go hunting on the day of her disappearance. Also the mom whom is from Oklahoma said she really suspects the stepmom considering she was “cooking” In her first version of the story and then was “showering” on the second version. Stepmom stories don’t line up, dad may be covering for a loved one (speculation) and real mom has came out and said FBI is now involved (is that a good thing) hopefully they find her well.

Comment

Praying for the girl. And I hope anyone involved answers for what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                      Heard from a couple sources the dad left at around 5pm to go hunting on the day of her disappearance. Also the mom whom is from Oklahoma said she really suspects the stepmom considering she was “cooking” In her first version of the story and then was “showering” on the second version. Stepmom stories don’t line up, dad may be covering for a loved one (speculation) and real mom has came out and said FBI is now involved (is that a good thing) hopefully they find her well.

Dang…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm thinking the step-mom or she did run off after the argument they got into. If she ran she may be hiding in a place that is not easy to find. I would also look in the ponds. I pray she is safe.

Comment

Praying for this precious little girl. This world is so messed up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord please be with this child. I hope if someone hurt that baby they get all that they deserve.

Comment

Prayers up. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                                I pray they find her safe but if anyone did harm that adorable girl they need to be killed on sight and not in a pain free manner. I’ll gladly volunteer my services if they end up being needed.
                                This needs to be done everytime!

Comment

Working...
                                X