TBH Braintrust: Do you see pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a old thread from 2018.........i dont see the dead animal pics. I needed the pics of me holding the critters to submit into the record book. I also noticed another older thread I had done did not show the animals. It could be my computer but wondering if yall see a dead sable, Reedbuck, red lewche, etc?

I’m not seeing the pictures on Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
      I’m not seeing the pictures on Tapatalk.
      humm........are wonder if they are removed from older threads after awhile?

Comment

I have noticed on older threads that the pictures are not available

Comment

I think it’s a data storage thing. Pics in threads after a certain amount of time, get deleted whether it be TBHs, Tapatalk or whoever’s servers.

Sucks on the DIY or how to threads when they aren’t there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I think it’s a data storage thing. Pics in threads after a certain amount of time, get deleted whether it be TBHs, Tapatalk or whoever’s servers.

Sucks on the DIY or how to threads when they aren’t there anymore.
            Ouch......I was fearing that was the case. Humm.....gotta get plan B somehow.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I searched a couple of my old threads last night looking for some pictures I posted in 2014.

Threads were still there but the pictures were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                humm........are wonder if they are removed from older threads after awhile?
                No pics.
                I assumed so several years ago. Thats a lot of data and server space to perpetually maintain.

I periodically go through and delete my pics for server clearing. Its been a while.

Comment

Can you go to User CP and click on "attachments"? Mine are apparently stored there.

On edit, just checked and I have pics that I posted on threads in "attachments" all the way back to 2009
                  Last edited by miket; 11-30-2022, 05:33 AM.

Comment

In the last couple months I can’t see pic’s on most current threads from my PC but can on my phone. Also, not the case For all threads. Not sure if it is how people are downloading them or what.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      Can you go to User CP and click on "attachments"? Mine are apparently stored there.

On edit, just checked and I have pics that I posted on threads in "attachments" all the way back to 2009
                      Daggit............no luck for me but that was a brilliant idea. For some reason only that last page pic showed their also. Thanks!
                      I am hoping my wife or daughter can find pics on their phone from August of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Daggit............no luck for me but that was a brilliant idea. For some reason only that last page pic showed their also. Thanks!
                        I am hoping my wife or daughter can find pics on their phone from August of 2018.
                        Miket's tip worked for me. Found pics I attached all the way back to 2010. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          Miket's tip worked for me. Found pics I attached all the way back to 2010. Thanks.
                          Good deal!!!!
                          I will go back in the CP User and "copy images" to my laptop from other trips/hunts as I would hate to lose all those pictures. If anyone has pictures of my 2018 RSA trip please reach out. I am 4 pictures short......sable, common springbuck, Mountain Reedbuck and Red Lechwe.

Comment

Only pic that showed up for me was post #163 of the Springbok skull the PH found...weird that all the other pics would be gone and that one remain

Comment

This issue was brought up before by someone. I remember Mary had commented on it at the time and was going to look into it. There’s lots of old threads with pics missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X