Need Info!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
    MRI and epidural injections. I have had decent relief from the injections. I have a fragment of a disk that is pressing on my spinal cord between L4-5 vertebrae.

Surgeon wants to wait to see if my body will absorb the fragmented piece before talking about surgery.
    Perhaps not on point, but I bet you a dollar you do not have spinal cord at L4-5. That is something a chiro would claim. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Cost me a few grand. But, I divorced mine.
      That was pretty good.

Comment

Did the Chiro or PT check you for a leg length discrepancy? If so and the discrepancy was present did they try some muscle energy techniques to level your pelvis out? Also hopefully they told you not to sit on a wallet!

Comment

Bish go see Dr Lundin, 208 Redbud Blvd, McKinney. He has a decompression table. Works wonders.

Comment

Inversion table !
            Hang from the one leg that hurts and superset the pinch.

Comment

Lots of good info already posted.

There is a brace for relief of sciatic nerve pain, from Amazon - so you can return for a refund if it doesn't work for you.

Comment

No help but I hope you get it squared away

Comment

Sorry Bisch. I’ve battled this for 20 years now. Steady for the past 7 months with no lasting relief this time. The things that have helped were a steroid pack in my case though a shot will do it. Because of the inflammation usually. I also sit on a lacrosse ball when driving and try not to sit for very long. Like others lots of stretching also helps a little

Comment

You are grasping at straws at this point. Go get an mri. Then you’ll know the root cause of your problem and what solution will get you some relief. If you have a high deductible ask for a cash price at different places. They can be had for a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Inversion table and stretching everyday has really helped me...I was having the same issue...pain in back/hip and my right buttcheek would go numb. Hardly any pain anymore and no more tingling

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to dr Moore in the woodlands and he had an mri done. I had a ruptured disc among other things but ultimately I had injections in my back. Took one time and I’ve been completely pain free for three years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Remember the definition of insanity Bisch?

Comment

Can’t recommend stretching / partner stretches enough. Works wonders once it is a routine.

Comment

I had a shot in the Butttocks today, the Chrio. did take xrays and most of you are right, its my L4 and L5 is not staying set. it goes back in and fell some better but next day they slip out again, I'm 66 now and have never had back problems, think its from all the horses I got thrown from in my younger days, and hay hauling, I actually hauled 211 bales by myself the 1st of Oct. think that might have done some of it.

God Bless
                              Bish

Comment

Keep a thick wallet outta your back pocket if that’s the case
                                Sitting on that causes offset & can contribute

Comment

Working...
                                X