No announcement yet.

Rough day today. People can be cruel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, I don't know if this will help, or if I will catch hell for saying it, but in instances like this, all we can do is pray for those "owners". Pray that whatever hell they have been through in their lives that would lead them to treat one of God's creates that way, that the pain of that hell is taken from them, and they see the error of their ways. Because we know no rational thinking, God fearing human would ever treat one of God's creatures that way.

Doing the right thing often sucks.

Comment

Heartbreaking. Hope you're feeling better this morning. Why is it that the people who have the least business caring for animals seem to have the most? Children too for that matter...

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        Agreed. Put the owner down too.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m much better this morning. Partly because of the sincere words coming from all of y’all. I suppose I’m glad I posted yesterday and know now why I was compelled to do so.

I’m reminded this is so much more than a hunting forum and I’m truly grateful. Today is a new day and there will be some more cows, horses and goats for me to chase. Hopefully no pigs, emus or ostriches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I didn't even read half of this and my screen is so blurry I just can't finish it. My heart breaks for you. I've had to put down animals in the same way but for different reasons. Her suffering makes it so much worse.

Prayers for peace and comfort. May she be one who greets you and gives you a ride across the great divide when your turn comes. God tells us to have grace and mercy for all. You have done well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              I didn't even read half of this and my screen is so blurry I just can't finish it. My heart breaks for you. I've had to put down animals in the same way but for different reasons. Her suffering makes it so much worse.

Prayers for peace and comfort. May she be one who greets you and gives you a ride across the great divide when your turn comes. God tells us to have grace and mercy for all. You have done well.

Thank you. By the time I’ve paid my dues here in livestock and I retire I’m sure I’ll have a nice herd waiting to greet me at the pearly gates. I’ll get to hug her neck and tell her how in her last moments, she was genuinely loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X