No announcement yet.

My momma is finally home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear of your loss. I was the same way as you when my grandmother passed 4 years ago. Never once did I cry growing up but it broke me when I saw her the last time at her viewing.

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by tjs011 View Post
      Deep grief is a reflection of deep love.. prayers for you and your family.
      This is so true.

Prayers for all.

Comment

I lost my best friend and also my wonderful grandfather last month. Both where on life support with brain injuries, both i helped to decide on our options. I've cried alot this month, and none of it has really hit me yet. I've been hiding by working and i know it will catch up with me. I lost my other grandfather back in the spring. My grandparents have their 70th wedding anniversary next week, i was not there to see their first kiss but i was there to see their last, and thats a moment i'll forever feel grateful to have been there for.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family in this tough time. I pray for understanding as you grieve and you find the peace in the Lord's promise. I, like many others, feel your pain. I recently lossed my dad after losing my mom earlier this year. I am an only so the gravity is heavy. If you need a brother to talk to; feel free to reach out.

My best advice is to take your burdens to the Lord and lay them down. Talk to Him and your Mom. Cry your eyes out if you need to. Tomorrow is a new day and a day to celebrate her life. That does not mean you won't still grieve or be sorrowful, but celebrate her life and her reunion with Jesus and loved ones. Take inventory of how she impacted your life, relatives and friends and know full well she will not only live on forever but live on with each of you. You too have that same promise and will see her again!

Comment

Praying for some peace knowing she was called home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I am so sorry you lost your mom. May she rest in peace.

Comment

Jeremy, you and your family have been in my prayers since you told me the news. I’m terribly sorry for your loss. I pray for peace and understanding as y’all deal with this.

Comment

My condolences. Just remember. She gave you life and raised you. She will never be totally gone as she is part of you. Hope that might help a little.

Comment

Prayers and condolences up for your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for comfort to the family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I was a mommas boy to it hurts

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the words, really means alot.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X