Rough day today. People can be cruel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
    I’m a lady, probably why I cried so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I am a man and probably would have brought tears to my eyes seeing that.

I hope they get tracked down and charged though I doubt they will.

At some point they are going to stand before The Judge and answer for that though

You keep helping the ones you can and easing the pain of those you cannot

Comment

Originally posted by Sidro View Post
      I feel for you maam knowing what you are going thru with this. I was called numerous times in the last 20 years to put a horse or cow down that had been hit by a vehicle or injured some other way on the ranch. Nobody wanted to do that chore so I took it upon myself. People asked me how I could shoot those animals like they meant nothing to me. I explained to them I did not enjoy it at all and that I could not stand to see them suffer anymore is why I did it. Just remember that you were easing the pain that should not have been there to start. Sometimes the end is a blessing in disguise.

This exactly! I have had to do it a few times, it sucks and sucks a lot worse when it is due to human neglect instead of an accident.

Thank you for doing what you do yet remaining with a ton of compassion. It’s far too easy for people in your line of work to become calloused!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        You have no idea. There’s a special place in hell for people like whomever “owned” her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        People that can do this, their whole life is hell they live it everyday.
        Their brain has no peace of any kind.

Comment

Your heart is in the right place. And you did the right thing. Blessings come in many forms. Some are unpleasant. And we may not know why we have to go through such agony at the moment. But it is all part of His plan. Sometimes we learn later why we experience such unpleasantness. And we can learn and use what all we have been though to carry out a better will. It may have been better that you found her, than some child who had to watch it's life suffer away.

Misty, I know it's sometimes tough. But thank you for what you do! You're awesome!

Comment

My bad. Had no idea you are a woman. I’m still glad we have people like you in l e and the human race. I’m 67 and have encountered plenty of people in my lifetime that I wouldn’t give a plug nickle for. Not so much with animals. Lord bless you Mam.

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
              That is terrible...... I wish you could find the "owner" and give them taste of their own actions......
              Agreed. Put the owner down too.

Comment

God bless you. Sorry for the day you had. Animal cruelty by any means is sickening.
                Last edited by SV72; 11-09-2022, 08:05 PM. Reason: Changing words

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                  People suck.
                  Yep

Comment

I hate sorry people !

Comment

Some of the sorriest people have way too many animals and kids! The reality is they can’t even take care with themselves. Horses require care, acreage and MONEY.

Comment

Sorry you had to do that but you did the right thing.
                        She's not suffering anymore.
                        God knows you helped!

Comment

You were an angel of mercy to that horse...take peace in knowing that her pain is now over and you were able to give her that.

Comment

God puts us in situations we don't want to be in, because He knows we're strong enough to do it. You did what most can't. Tomorrow's another day, I hope you have a better one.

Comment

You did fine ma’am! Thank you for what you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                People that do this to any animal need to suffer the same fate! Terrible!
                                Yes they do!

Comment

Working...
                                X