No announcement yet.

Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coy Gibbs passed away last night after his son Ty won the Xfinity championship yesterday. They say he died in his sleep.
    so Joe Gibbs has lost 2 sons way to early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Coy Gibbs passed away last night after his son Ty won the Xfinity championship yesterday. They say he died in his sleep.
      so Joe Gibbs has lost 2 sons way to early.

They are saying he went the same way Bon Scott did after the celebration of his son winning the Xfinity championship, terrible.

Comment

It's been pretty crazy seeing how many people from the garage have been rallying around Ty today. Just goes to show that even if you've become a heel, you're still family and family comes first.

Ty has had an incredibly tough week. Even in trying to celebrate his championship win, he was still boo'd a lot and kept having to defend himself from last weekend. I hope he's got people staying active with him for the next few months or longer. Someone get this guy a dog. He's going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Please not Logano….

Lol, l guess I can understand the Logano hate. I just happened to start watching nascar his rookie year and I became a fan. I hope he wins it again, it’s looking good so far.

Comment

Chastain is on the move, I hat he and Chase got together but that one is on Chase.

Comment

Whoo!

Comment

Congrats to Logano. He put on a great race today!

Comment

Don't get the Logano hate either, saw him win at Texas in 2014 that is about the time he was turning his career around. Not a fan of his but no doubt a great stock car driver.

Comment

Sad to hear about Coy Gibbs. May he rest in peace.

Pretty good race yesterday. I was hoping Bell would take the championship though. And whoever Tractor mech is on the fantasy league, I'll get you next season!

Comment

Working...
                    X