• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Praying for you all. I speak the blood of Jesus over Baron, you and your wife. God bless you all. Stay strong in faith and for your family.

Comment

Praying for y'all.

Comment

I have a boy the same age… hits home. Gotta trust in modern medicine and prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
              Thank you everyone for the prayers I'll update after the 6 week mark on his chemo after they do another mri
              Not quite 6 weeks yet but how's Baron doing with treatments so far.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continued!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  Not quite 6 weeks yet but how's Baron doing with treatments so far.

Good morning thank you for asking Rodney. Tomorrow is his 6th treatment after that we are doing treatments once every 3 weeks. So far so good haven't really noticed much as far as side effects go except him being a little moody at times, and an increase in appetite from the steroids. I really like the oncologist we have she's been doing this for over 40 years and has an old school type demeanor about her, she's very easy to talk to and tells it like it is. She seems pretty confident that this will be a one and done type case based off everything she's seeing. We have an appointment for another CT scan next week to make sure the mass is shrinking and the treatments are working. All in all given the situation I feel we've gotten the best possible outcome

Comment

Good morning thank you for asking Rodney. Tomorrow is his 6th treatment after that we are doing treatments once every 3 weeks. So far so good haven't really noticed much as far as side effects go except him being a little moody at times, and an increase in appetite from the steroids. I really like the oncologist we have she's been doing this for over 40 years and has an old school type demeanor about her, she's very easy to talk to and tells it like it is. She seems pretty confident that this will be a one and done type case based off everything she's seeing. We have an appointment for another CT scan next week to make sure the mass is shrinking and the treatments are working. All in all given the situation I feel we've gotten the best possible outcome
                    Great news! Continued prayers. What is your son's name?
                    Adios,
                    gary

Comment

That's wonderful news Jim. Continue to keep us posted and we'll continue praying for Baron!
                      Edit: that wasn't meant to sound conditional. I'll pray for him regardless of updates! [emoji1]

Last edited by rolylane6; 10-16-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

[emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                          Great news! Continued prayers. What is your son's name?
                          Adios,
                          gary
                          Baron

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            That's wonderful news Jim. Continue to keep us posted and we'll continue praying for Baron!

Will do I'll post another update after the ct scan and what the Dr tells us about the results. Thank you and everyone for the prayers they've definitely been answered.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

So glad to read this. More prayers for Baron.

Comment

Working...
                                X