X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Real estate is stagnant on the outskirts of Austin... I keep seeing multiple places drop prices by 50-100k

Imo w the rates as they are now you better be cash buyer and knowing that the ball is now in buyers court

Comment

Yep that is what I am seeing. I am trying to sell my house 35 miles NW of Austin...still in Travis county. UGH.

I am OK with the housing downturn... As long as the new house build price drops accordingly.

Comment

Prices will fall. Rates will be up so much that it will cost you more in the long run.

Comment

Prices are down $50k to $100k where I live from where they were early this year. Properties are sitting way longer. The market has definitely gone cold here.

Comment

Had a realtor come out today. his suggested listing price is 100K less than what Travis county appraised it. But I think Travis county is too high. Shame I didn't catch the window of selling quick. figure if we wait to sell next spring, prices will be lower.

Comment

My wife is in the RE business in Brazos Co and surrounding area. We listed our house over the 4th of July weekend and got 7 offers. Two weeks later would have yielded multiple offers but likely not for what we got. Wife says the pricing has stabilized there now and the only reductions are those that were overpriced to begin with. We will see what happens with that market in the coming months.

Comment

Our house of the last 18 years is going on the market Friday. It has been pure hell getting this thing ready to sell after living in the same place that long. Hopefully we are priced competitively enough that we aren't chasing this market down! 4/2.5, 3100 sq ft. Two stalls, barn, paved driveway, fenced and cross fenced on 5 acres with Boerne address and Comfort schools if anybody is interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    Travis county apprasised my place to be a small fortune. Put it on the market 10 days ago. Only 1 showing. Yesterday my realtor called and gave me the story of how the market has changed in the last month etc. Asked me to drop listing price by 51K. Less than the county appraised value.
                    Told her I was in no hurry to sell. I think she is wanting to get her commission and move on.
                    Yep.
                    Fortunately the last house we were in was paid off and we didn’t need that money to purchase another house. Our realtor told us we needed to knock off 50k of our asking price and spend 30k to fix it up. We declined and sold it 4 months later at full asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      Prices will fall. Rates will be up so much that it will cost you more in the long run.
                      I agree with Throwin Darts. Things don't look good, kinda reminds me of my banking days back in the 80's...
                      Adios,

gary

Comment

Working...
                      X