No announcement yet.

Chasing the grand slam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marked to follow. Good luck and shoot strait. Also 2 more blinds are on there way your direction.

Comment

Can’t wait to see how this one goes doc! Fingers crossed you can close out the FNAWS slam in the next few days!

Comment

Finished packing and headed to bed! I finished work, shot a few arrows and got stuff ready for tomorrow. Have a C-section to do in the am then it’s off to the airport. I never know if I am ready for one of these hunts but I’m excited to get this thing started!!!! I’m going to try to bowhunt but won’t hesitate to use the rifle if that’s what it takes. No idea how to make that call but it will sort itself out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will never claim to be the worlds best shot but these were my last two arrows tonight at 80 yards. I did shank one at 64 yards but that was all me.

Comment

Good luck Doc. Looking forward to the recap.

Comment

The adventure begins!!! Headed to work, first flight at noon.

Comment

Good luck and safe travels. Will be following.

Comment

Good luck!

Do you bring both a bow and rifle case, or are you able to combine them into one?

Comment

Sheep better look out

Excellent shooting with the bow, strong possibility we get a report you took one with the bow shooting like that.

Hope the C-section is uneventful and you get some rest on the flight(s)

Comment

🍿

Comment

Heck yeah! Been looking forward to this hunt since you started the post!

Comment

Game time! I've been counting the days as if it was my hunt. Good luck, Doc.

Comment

Good luck and travel safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Doc!! This will be good!!

Comment

In my best Bruce Buffer voice...IT'S.......... TIME!
                                Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X