No announcement yet.

2018-19 Gulf Coast Hurricane Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest GFS has a Cat 1 or 2 coming in around Hi-island and heading East.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      Latest GFS has a Cat 1 or 2 coming in around Hi-island and heading East.....
      Our fishing trip next week looks less likely everyday. Freaking storms ruined my trip last year and looking to make me reschedule this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        welp, storm number two is named in the pacific and Im supposed to be fishing in cabo end of next week.

I may have tackle flash sale in the classifieds soon
        That pacific storm looks like it will steer well clear of Baja. Might have higher than normal seas, but not much else, I wouldn’t think

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Our fishing trip next week looks less likely everyday. Freaking storms ruined my trip last year and looking to make me reschedule this one.
          Call now! We weren't able to get anotje r date till like September after Alberto ruined memorial day

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          That pacific storm looks like it will steer well clear of Baja. Might have higher than normal seas, but not much else, I wouldn’t think
          That's what I think also. Short of perfect storm Bering sea stuff I'm good. The other 3 crew members......

Comment

Channel 11 news Houston just put out the GFS model, predicting a CAT 2 hurricane to make landfall in SE TX next week

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
              Channel 11 news Houston just put out the GFS model, predicting a CAT 2 hurricane to make landfall in SE TX next week

Just saw that. Hope it falls apart or turns another direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                Saw that. A friend of a friend was talking about the last time Galveston took one on the chin was about 3 weeks after a good clear up and blue waters. Not sure if that is accurate or not, but interesting none the less, given that waters were extremely clear a week or so ago

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  You know what they say, "Fish bite best before a storm!". We'll be back home, grilling swordfish steaks on the grill over Mesquite long before this sucker sniffs Richmond.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    You know what they say, "Fish bite best before a storm!". We'll be back home, grilling swordfish steaks on the grill over Mesquite long before this sucker sniffs Richmond.
                    They went out today and caught two. Keeping fingers crossed the seas out there will be calm enough for us to do what we need to do.

Comment

welp, storm number two is named in the pacific and Im supposed to be fishing in cabo end of next week.

I may have tackle flash sale in the classifieds soon
                      Dude you can't win

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Dude you can't win
                        Tell me about it!

Talked to redrum today and they didn't seem worried about it. Worse case scenario I'll get my deposit back and spend it at the bar.

Comment

Tell me about it!

Talked to redrum today and they didn't seem worried about it. Worse case scenario I'll get my deposit back and spend it at the bar.

Comment

Bump.

Invest 99L coming in low.

Comment

Won't even sniff the gulf! There, it has been said.

Actually, we don't need anything but a little rain. Lots of people still recovering from Harvey.

Comment

We need something that produces alot of rain

Comment

Working...
                                X