Cabelas in dfw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas in dfw

The family and I are going to Cabela’s Saturday and I have only been to the one in Fort Worth and I see there is now one in Allen. can anyone tell me how the store compared to the one in Fort Worth? I assume they would have all of the same stuff and every the same size store. based off my map it’s a little bit more convenient to get to though.

It is not as big. They still have a lot of stuff and my granddaughter likes to go check on the fish.

Comment

Yup, not as big as Ft Worth. But still a full size store with all the normal Cabela's stuff. No bargain cave however...

Comment

They're both equally overpriced

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
          Yup, not as big as Ft Worth. But still a full size store with all the normal Cabela's stuff. No bargain cave however...
          no bargin cave at any as of about 2 weeks ago. per the person in the cave basspro axed the bargin cave is now going to hold all the camo

Comment

Allen did have a bargain cave before....but it sounds as if that may have been axed.

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
              no bargin cave at any as of about 2 weeks ago. per the person in the cave basspro axed the bargin cave is now going to hold all the camo
              I was at FW Cabela's last Saturday and they still have a bargain cave.

They said eventually they're getting rid of it but as of Saturday it was still there

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                I had heard they were doing away with it.. didn't know if it had happened yet. Too bad, was always fun to see what was hiding in there!

Comment

I love the Bargain Cave. BOOOYCOTTTTT!!!!!!

Comment

Allen store has the same stuff, just not all the other "attractions" that FTW has. Merchandise wise it is probably the same. Yes, Allen has/had a bargain cave, it just wasn't very big. If you are expecting the FTW Cabela's experience, you will be disappointed. If you are simply looking for the same merchandise, you'll be fine. The bonus to the Allen store is the Rudy's right next door .

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      The bonus to the Allen store is the Rudy's right next door .
                      This right here is truth

Comment

Been to many cabelas stores before. Just looking for some sale items. Allen just seems closer and more convenient to where I’ll be Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                          Allen store has the same stuff, just not all the other "attractions" that FTW has. Merchandise wise it is probably the same. Yes, Allen has/had a bargain cave, it just wasn't very big. If you are expecting the FTW Cabela's experience, you will be disappointed. If you are simply looking for the same merchandise, you'll be fine. The bonus to the Allen store is the Rudy's right next door .
                          Pass right by that rudys and head 7 minutes up the road to Hutchin's, rudys is a huge disappointment after that.

Comment

I was in the Allen store Sunday and they still had a bargain cave.

What's crazy is I can walk around in that store for a hour looking and will walk out with nothing because I can go to Academy and save $$ on everything. They are like Gander Mountain was, way overpriced on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                              Pass right by that rudys and head 7 minutes up the road to Hutchin's, rudys is a huge disappointment after that.
                              Truth! Rudy's is a disappointment after the first time you eat there.

Comment

Working...
                              X