• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Swing and a miss.
      Rangefinder wasn't working and I grossly underestimated yardage.

Got to pee!

On to the next one.

Comment

My first shot was rushed and I totally missed.
        We came back up to the mid point on the ranch to take a break, grab some
        Lunch.
        After a couple hours we were ready to get back after them. My cousin started scouting

Comment

We had plenty of groups today but a ton of doe antelope, way more than we have ever seen on this ranch. The doe were really making it hard to stalk in on the bucks.
          In the past, this time has always been in peak rut, we were not lucky this year. Rut is just beginning so the bucks were not running like we were used to.

Comment

My cousin found a perfect group with a good buck about a mile away, on the backside of a small slope. Kody and I began walking and communicating with our scout and got into position to slowly close the gap.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

We got within 300 yards and our range finder gave out. (Bad luck with range finders today).
                We got to the closest point which we believed was about 250 yards. Set up the shooting sticks and got a round into his shoulder within 3 seconds. It was a solid hit, he stumbled back and twisted, and I put another round in his neck to end it.
                New Mexico never fail. I love this state and pronghorn never disappoint. It is never the same hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                  We got within 300 yards and our range finder gave out. (Bad luck with range finders today).
                  We got to the closest point which we believed was about 250 yards. Set up the shooting sticks and got a round into his shoulder within 3 seconds. It was a solid hit, he stumbled back and twisted, and I put another round in his neck to end it.
                  New Mexico never fail. I love this state and pronghorn never disappoint. It is never the same hunt.
                  congrats sista, now go pee

Comment

Congrats on getting it done now break out that Nikon and get some good pics.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Nice! Picture time!

Comment

Way to go Hillary....congratulations!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Way to go Congratulations

Comment

Congrats Hillery!