Meat Eater Bourbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat Eater Bourbon

My wife bought me a bottle for my birthday, anyone else tried it yet? Not as smooth as I thought it would be but good. Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Hadn’t seen it might have to try it.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Let us know what you think.

Comment

For $74.99 a bottle think I’ll pass

Comment

How is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said what he thought about it in the OP and everyone keeps asking lol. Read, people.

Comment

Seems like a quick cash grab for them. I don’t think people buy it for taste but rather the name.

I kinda expect the reviews on the taste not being that great but am curious to see if they’ll actually improve on it with future batches.

Comment

Wouldn’t turn one away as a gift but you’re the 4th person I’ve heard say that on the taste. For that price I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t really good

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
                  Seems like a quick cash grab for them. I don’t think people buy it for taste but rather the name.

I kinda expect the reviews on the taste not being that great but am curious to see if they’ll actually improve on it with future batches.
                  Yup. I doubt they're even distilling it themselves, probably picking it up from someone like mgp or such, then add some flavoring and call it good. They know folks will buy it. I like meat eater though, just a smart cash grab by them.

Comment

Yep, somebody paid him enough money to stick his name on it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                      Yep, somebody paid him enough money to stick his name on it.
                      Correct.

Comment

It seems everyone has their own liquor brand now.

Comment

Meat Eater the company is growing a huge brand. They've made some big moves in the last two years.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                            Meat Eater the company is growing a huge brand. They've made some big moves in the last two years.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
                            They’re owned by a media company now so expect to see even more private labeling and running as far with it as they can. I’m expecting the same play Duck Dynasty did and riding their popularity wave as long as they can

Comment

It's a great gift to get a hunting friend but probably wouldn't buy it for personal drinking. I did like it though but I don't have quite the fine palate.

Comment

Working...
                              X