Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Bitcoin/cryptocurrency game plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your Bitcoin/cryptocurrency game plan?

Didn't want to clog up the current Bitcoin thread so I'll ask the million dollar question here. What is everyone's plan as far as when to pull out and what are you spending it on? The best part (imo) of playing the lotto or buying funny money is spending all that mula in your head.

My plan is if I ever get to 500k I'm pulling 250 out to build us a home at the ranch. Then my next withdraw will be @1mil for a 2nd ranch(cause 2 is better than 1) Hey, a man has to have dreams!

I'm just going to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the pics you post of your new house!

Comment

I'm just going to stay out and see if crypto currency actually turns into paper money. And good luck to all those willing to play that high risk game. I prefer to keep my assets more tame and proven.

Comment

When I get enough profit, I'm going to buy 2 surefire flashlights for 2018 Christmas gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          When I get enough profit, I'm going to buy 2 surefire flashlights for 2018 Christmas gifts.
          Always the great money manager! Hey, I just ate a sack of donut holes and thought about you! How's the makeover going??

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            Always the great money manager! Hey, I just ate a sack of donut holes and thought about you! How's the makeover going??
            Slow. 8 lbs down but been stuck there for several days

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Slow. 8 lbs down but been stuck there for several days
              That's ok, good for you. Gonna be tough on you with all of the holiday dinners. Hang in there man. My son lost about 40 lbs. in 6 months by eating less and working out more. You'll get there!

Comment

Rapidly increasing prices, speculation that it will turn a massive profit.. sounds like the dotcom craze of the 90's, the 2006 housing bubble..

I'd cash that funny money in and put it in a jar

Comment

I’ve been listening to a lot podcast on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. Imagine it was 1990 and someone told you about this crazy thing called the internet. Thats where this technology is today. There will be a large swell in companies trying to make there way then the bubble will pop. A lot of money will be made and lost. But the strongest companies will survive. Think F-A-N-G. If you’re with the right ones you’ll be rich. If you don’t invest you’ll be sitting there 20 years from now saying what if. The technology is there, that’s what the focus needs to be on. Not on the currencies

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
                    I’ve been listening to a lot podcast on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. Imagine it was 1990 and someone told you about this crazy thing called the internet. Thats where this technology is today. There will be a large swell in companies trying to make there way then the bubble will pop. A lot of money will be made and lost. But the strongest companies will survive. Think F-A-N-G. If you’re with the right ones you’ll be rich. If you don’t invest you’ll be sitting there 20 years from now saying what if. The technology is there, that’s what the focus needs to be on. Not on the currencies

The last two sentences here are gold. Write that down ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      The last two sentences here are gold. Write that down ppl.
                      X2

Comment

All these people looking for easy money!

I live by the saying, if it's too good to be true it normally is

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

I live by the saying, talk about **** you dont know about as much as possible

Comment

Well I only played with a few hundred dollars. I made my money back plus a few hundred bucks. I pulled my original sum out. Now Im playing with the profits. It would be nice to turn it into a few thousand to help buy my son a vehicle in a couple years. Id love to see it turn into a lot more though. A ranch sure would be nice.

Comment

Right now I'm looking to buy a 6-pack by weeks end. Come next week, I'll go for a 12-pack...

Comment

Working...
                              X