Work from home jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work from home jobs

Anyone here have a legit “work from home” job? What is it, who is it, would you recommend it?

Thanks

My wife works from home. Employed by Dell

Comment

I need a work from the deer stand job...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
        Anyone here have a legit “work from home” job? What is it, who is it, would you recommend it?

Thanks
        I was a property adjuster for Farmers Insurance out of college, got to set my own schedule and hardly ever had to go to the office... Way too much freedom for a 22 year old idiot like I was.

The independent adjusting firms pay really well.

Comment

I sell auto parts from the house. Finish my 31st year in 8 days and start my 32nd year....

Comment

I work from home part time (side job) doing medical summaries for attorneys.

Comment

I can work from home (major telecom), I am not focused enough for a full day, so I go to my office at 0500, commute home mid afternoon, and VPN for a remaining 2-4 hours.

Comment

Working from home is not for everyone, it took me a while to adjust.
                I'm the QSM for a large security firm and work from home, its a balancing act between personal time and managing 240 plus Officers, contract negotiations and company expansions.

Comment

I can, but typically go into the office. It is easier to get answers and push jobs when I show up at someones desk and start asking questions.

Application Engineer Technical Support, I support Sales with NEC, UL, and other codes and manufacturing standards for Switchboards and Switchgear.

Comment

21 of 23 years from home with company car and 6 figure expense account. Ag Chemical sales for 14 years and 8 years human health biopharmaceuticals. Never been happier to now work from home for myself almost 9 years running & 34 employees. No complaints from me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

People call me and I talk to them

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Im in sales. Occasionally i work from home, but only on days the wife isnt home. If shes home forget being productive. Its very easy to get distracted. Ill drive two hours to my office to work on days shes off.

Comment

Several Pope & Young posters working from home, must have plenty of extra time!!!

Comment

IT job. I work from home but would go to an office in a heart beat.

I feel like I'm always at work My office used to be where I went to get away by myself. Now if I go in there I feel like I'm at work.

Comment

I am fixing to work from home, but it will be doing Wifey does after retiring on May 22 and getting our new home and property back in shape the way we want it. Might need to go back to work after the Wifey tells me what she wants! She retired on Jan 3 and we are moving back to our roots with a big house, separate guest house and 6.46 acres!

Comment

Working...
                              X