Project Veritas - Bernie Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    I hear what you are saying but the other side of that coin is you shouldn't tolerate one either. We are already in a civil war it just not a violent one across the board even though many radical left wing groups have been.
    If we continue down the road on our current path I think it looks inevitable. Think about the things that are being reported as being said in the thread about trump supporters. People that talk that way are to be taken seriously if you pay attention to history.
    Why do you think the left wants our guns?
    It isn't because of gun violence per say, it's because an unarmed citizenry become nothing but subjects that will do as they are told. Our founding fathers taught us that and thus the 2nd amendment outlines the necessity to be armed and the govt is not to infringe on that right.
    That is as about as clear as it gets and yet the left wants to take our guns because what they really want to take from us, is our freedom and our liberty, and they are unable to accomplish that goal while we are armed.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    It absolutely should not be tolerated. My sole point was to not underestimate what can happen when a bunch of true believers band together. I guarantee you they have more cohesiveness on their side.
    Last edited by Clay C; 01-15-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        It absolutely should not be tolerated. My sole point was to not underestimate what happens when a bunch of true believers band together.
        I agree and if it ever comes to it I hope it's the conservatives who are the true believers who band together.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Like, OMG. Like put me in, like, a room for like 5 minutes with that dude. What a booger eating pot head. Like OMG.
          like....right?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Like, OMG. Like put me in, like, a room for like 5 minutes with that dude. What a booger eating pot head. Like OMG.

Comment

Sick! They walk among us.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                Sick! They walk among us.
                AFter 5:09 seconds of that film i stopped watching. Sorry folks, i have zero concern about those puffballs.........lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  AFter 5:09 seconds of that film i stopped watching. Sorry folks, i have zero concern about those puffballs.........lol!!!
                  Oscar I agree with you for the next 10 years. What happens when all the jobs dry up due to AI and robotics. At some point we will have to pay folks to stay home.
                  I worry for my kids, grand kids, and great grand kids.
                  Think we will meet the GGK in the next 3 or 4 weeks.....
                  This insanity is coming........
                  Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 01-18-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Whats a puffball to you? What are your thoughts about these puffballs that gravitate toward a specific political party?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Whats a puffball to you? What are your thoughts about these puffballs that gravitate toward a specific political party?
                      The far LEFT and the far RIGHT both have incredibly unimpressive puffballs/goofballs/outliers of society/nutcases/misfits/etc. After 5 minutes of listening to the guys being filmed uncover it reminded me of listening to a 16 year old girl whining over her haircut.
                      The ones that gravitate to one of the two major parties is NOT a new phenomenon. Heck, John Wilkes Booth was a member of the "Know-Nothing Party" in the late 1860's following the Civil War and acted on his talk.........he was a known entity in political circles. The "trash talking" has been part of the landscape since parties began to have power. The pressing problem appears to be the parties that allow these type of misfits to speak on their behalf. When a party decides NOT to separate itself loudly & publicly from such hyperbolic language it should raise a flag among Americans that still have a sense of objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Oscar I agree with you for the next 10 years. What happens when all the jobs dry up due to AI and robotics. At some point we will have to pay folks to stay home.
                        I worry for my kids, grand kids, and great grand kids.
                        Think we will meet the GGK in the next 3 or 4 weeks.....
                        This insanity is coming........
                        Johnny, i totally follow your thought on that. YEs AI and Robotics will change the landscape of what a JOB looks and sounds like. Your concerns were also there during the industrial revolution, also when we left the agrarian lifestyle also. I would suggest there will never be a time when humans are obsolete ............just what humans are doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X