Well its official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its official!

We have booked our Wyoming pronghorn hunt for next October. Pending we get our expensive draw. I'm super excited. Never thought I would ever do an out of state hunt. I cant wait! Any advise is greatly appreciated. I'll defiantly keep yall posted as it comes around.

Zach

I hunted speed goat in Wyoming this year. First time I applied, and I got drawn. The place we hunted was NE of Douglas, and was loaded with antelope, and all 6 guys in camp killed good bucks.

As a bonus, the meat was absolutely awesome!!!!

Good luck on your hunt!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I hunted speed goat in Wyoming this year. First time I applied, and I got drawn. The place we hunted was NE of Douglas, and was loaded with antelope, and all 6 guys in camp killed good bucks.

As a bonus, the meat was absolutely awesome!!!!

Good luck on your hunt!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice goat!!!

Comment

What unit did you apply for?

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
          Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Zach
          Go ahead and start saving for the next hunt also, Nobody can hunt out of state just once!

Good luck on your draw and hunt.

Comment

I did mine in Colorado and it was flat and wide open country. My shot was 53 yards and that was close.......Wyoming should be epicness!!!![emoji1018][emoji1018][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bisch thats a really nice speedgoat!

Swampranger, I think its unit 8. I'm going with couple other guys. One of them is heading it up while I scrounge for money.

Gerald G, ive been told its a fun addiction. Definitely going too.

Comment

Good luck! You will be hooked!

Comment

Practice shooting in the wind it is amazing how far an arrow will drift

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
                    We have booked our Wyoming pronghorn hunt for next October. Pending we get our expensive draw. I'm super excited. Never thought I would ever do an out of state hunt. I cant wait! Any advise is greatly appreciated. I'll defiantly keep yall posted as it comes around.

Zach
                    Who are y’all going with?

Our group put a deposit down yesterday for unit 38 for next October (2021) as well. Putting in for another pref point this year to insure we draw next. Looking forward to it.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                      Who are y’all going with?

Our group put a deposit down yesterday for unit 38 for next October (2021) as well. Putting in for another pref point this year to insure we draw next. Looking forward to it.

Chris
                      Center of the Nation

Comment

Working...
                      X