Ruger-57 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger-57 Pistol

This looks like a good option to a FN-57. Step up from the PMR30.
    Could see a purchase in the near future. Need to shoot one first but looks good. Could be a great gun for the wife to shoot.

I like the looks of that thing!

Comment

Price?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
        Price?
        Supposed to retail in the 750's. Bunch cheaper than buying the FN.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

The look reminded me of the Kel Tec 22 mag pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
            Supposed to retail in the 750's. Bunch cheaper than buying the FN.

I seen something earlier today that was saying $550-600. It also had two different ones. A 20+1 model and a 10+1 model.

I have been wanting a FN 57 for awhile but just couldn’t justify the price. I might have to try one of these.

Comment

Hopefully these get popular and ammo price comes down.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                I seen something earlier today that was saying $550-600. It also had two different ones. A 20+1 model and a 10+1 model.

I have been wanting a FN 57 for awhile but just couldn’t justify the price. I might have to try one of these.
                Always going to be a 10+1 model of anything they put out so the poor folks in communist states can buy em. The emails I got had MSRP in the mid 700s, street cost will most likely be in the 600s. Dealer cost isn't much less than that so I wouldn't expect a whole bunch less than that.

Comment

Interesting! Been wanting to add a FN. Might have to do a Ruger instead . But gonna wait and see what the rest of the public has to say about-em. And what kind of accuracy they come with.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                    The look reminded me of the Kel Tec 22 mag pistol.
                    Just read up on them. Came out in 2011 and have really smoothed it out. Man it would be nice if the wife could handle it. She got them skinny wrists.....

Comment

As long as the ammo is proprietary, count me out. Too expensive to shoot.

Comment

Good thing about the little 57 cartridge is low recoil, it is 22 hornet ballistics from a handgun or PS-90. Fun little round that I have used on turkey and coyotes a few times.

Wish I would have bought more when I could get the FN 57 on a deal quite a few years ago for 700 each. Nice companion piece to the PS-90

Comment

Man that makes me want one. I've been contemplating the ria 22tcm for a while but this would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                            Good thing about the little 57 cartridge is low recoil, it is 22 hornet ballistics from a handgun or PS-90. Fun little round that I have used on turkey and coyotes a few times.

Wish I would have bought more when I could get the FN 57 on a deal quite a few years ago for 700 each. Nice companion piece to the PS-90
                            22H? Dang, I always thought it was just a 22mag rifle velocity but in a pistol. Ammo price was another reason I never gave the 5.7 a try but I do like the looks of the new Ruger.

Comment

Be a fun little pistol to reload for.

Comment

Working...
                              X