Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      I’m no SEC fan.
      It’s getting deep...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
        Oregon opened door for Big 12 team to get in
        You’re a Big 12 fan!!! Conference Homer!!!!

..........I’m being facetious to placate to the conspiracy minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          It’s getting deep...
          You got that right, it’s been deep with BEVO’s **** all year long.

Comment

I’m no SEC fan. I’m a fan of one team and one team only. I couldn’t care less which SEC team wins or loses this week, but tOSU is NOT better than LSU. PERIOD!! The other two polls agree and say otherwise.

When Alabama was #1 in CFP, they were also #1 in the other two polls.
            Haha. Laughing at not a SEC Homer. Come on man just own it.

Agree with you about LSU is better than tOSU.

Comment

We didn’t weigh the bobcat, but it’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen. Only wound up with about a dozen quail, but we’re just getting started.

This trip is exactly what I needed.

Comment

You got that right! My son and I have been full of **** all year long.
                Agreed...
                Last edited by Rubi513; 12-06-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  Haha. Laughing at not a SEC Homer. Come on man just own it.

Agree with you about LSU is better than tOSU.
                  When have you ever seen me root for SEC? I was for LSU against Texas, because we play LSU, not Texas. Isn’t the goal to play top ranked opponents? Can’t do that if they lose. I was for Clemson in the NC game last year. So don’t call me a homer....the homers are all you SEC conspiracy theory believing haters.....wanna be the best, gotta beat the west. Clemson did it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    We didn’t weigh the bobcat, but it’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen. Only wound up with about a dozen quail, but we’re just getting started.

Are all the birds scaled quail?
                    Do you flush them or will they hold a point?
                    Looks good

Comment

Wake Up !!!!! its about pregame meal time for the Big XII Championship game. Utah losing last night gives both these teams a legit shots at the final four with a win.

I am going with a Baylor upset in this one. The BU defense will rise up and contain the OU run game for the difference. OU's defense has been getting softer lately.

Have a great Conference Championship Day!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Thats a big cat! The past two years we had a covey of quail every 1/2 mile. Birds whistling every morning around the feeders and in the distance. This year I have seen one covey with 8-10 Birds in it. Those things sure are fragile.

Comment

Go dawgs.

Comment

Ya'll can argue all you want about who is better. LSU OR tOSU. Clemson is waiting patiently to beat either one of them into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Ya'll can argue all you want about who is better. LSU OR tOSU. Clemson is waiting patiently to beat either one of them into the ground.
                              Yep. Since they haven’t been “hot” this year they aren’t getting attention.

Comment

So I have a stand we call the A&M or LSU blind depending on who wins the game that year. It’s been the LSU it’s entire existence until of course last season. Anywho I crawl in to the now LSU blind again & find this.....yes I hunt with a bunch of aggies...

Comment

Working...
                                X